NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.140% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31649, p2
This article reports that the United States Treasury Department auctioned 18 billion dollars of four-week bills at a 1.140 percent high yield, a price of 99.911. The bills have an issue date of June 5, 2003 and are due July 3, 2003. The Federal Reserve banks also bought 2,283,253,000 dollars for...
- INTERNATIONAL STATISTICS Summary Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov2002, Vol. 88 Issue 11, pA44
Presents a chart depicting the international transactions in the U.S. Accounts on the total reserve assets in foreign currencies; Foreign official assets held at federal reserve banks.
- IN BRIEF. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/29/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 40, p10
The article offers news briefs related to finance in the U.S. which include the drop of unemployment claims, the expansion of manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank, and the auction of 29 billion dollars of seven-year notes of the Treasury Department.
- Dallas Fed calls for end of 'Too big to fail'. Williston, Christopher L. // Fort Worth Business Press;4/1/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p13
The author presents his views regarding the call of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas for financial reform and policy intervention, in its annual report "Financial Stability: Traditional Banks Pave the Way".
- News In Brief: Treasury Announces Bill Auction Details. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to increase the auction of their discount bills. Reason behind the sale of various bills; Amount of maturity bills hold by Federal Reserve Banks in their own accounts.
- Treasury expands book-entry system. // ABA Banking Journal;Aug86, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p91
Focuses on the effort of Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and the U.S. Treasury Department for book entry securities system. Issuance of account statements by stockbrokers; Determination of marketable securities holdings; Security system for treasury bills, notes and bonds.
- Treasury to Sell $40B 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/5/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33776, p1
The article informs that the Treasury Department is going to sell 40 billion U.S. dollars four-week discount bills in the U.S. It informs that there are 59.003 billion U.S. dollars of four-week bills outstanding and the bills is going to settle on September 6, 2012 and are due October 4, 2012....
- Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department will sell four-week discount bills in the U.S. Auction of bills to refund billion of maturing bills; Amount of bills hold by the Federal Reserve Banks; Maturity date.
- Treasury to Sell $30B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34127, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will sell four-week discount bills of 30 billion U.S. dollars, as of June 2014 and mentions that Federal Reserve banks hold nothing in maturing bills in their own accounts.