After Negotiating Terms of Departure, Anthony Lucki Leaves Harcourt to Head Houghton Mifflin
- Lucki Signs on with Houghton Mifflin in Three-Year Extendable Contract. // Book Publishing Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the signing of extendable three-year contract with Houghton Mifflin Co. by Anthony Lucki in the U.S. Selection of Lucki as president and chief executive of the company; Effectivity of the appointment; Employment agreement.
- Kelly to Head HM Trade Division. // Publishers Weekly;6/24/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 25, p12
Announces the promotion of Theresa Kelly to the trade and reference division of Houghton Mifflin Company. Career background of Kelly; Employees appointed to other executive posts within the firm.
- Lucki Signs on with Houghton Mifflin in Three-Year Contract. // Educational Marketer;10/6/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p5
Reports on the appointment of Anthony Lucki as president and chief executive officer of Houghton Mifflin Co. in Boston, Massachusetts. Eligibility of Lucki for annual bonuses; Worth of starting bonus received by Lucki; Career history of Lucki.
- Bursma Returns to Houghton Mifflin (Did He Ever Really Leave?), Heads New K-8/Supplemental Team. // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p1
Reports on Al Bursma's appointment as executive vice president of school and supplemental education at Houghton Mifflin.
- Lucki Signs on with Houghton Mifflin in 3-Year Extendable Contract. // Electronic Education Report;10/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p7
No abstract available.
- New Houghton Mifflin CEO Focused on Education. // Book Publishing Report;8/11/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the hiring of Anthony Lucki as the chief executive officer at Houghton Mifflin. Predecessor; Plan of Lucki to prioritize education themed literature; Corporate experience and qualifications; Business performance of the company; Decision to promote dictionaries and J.R.R. Tolkien...
- People. // Publishers Weekly;3/6/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 10, p24
The article presents an update on the appointment and promotion of employees in the publishing industry in the U.S. as of March 6, 2006. Ken Carpenter has been promoted to vice president and publisher of adult trade books at Houghton Mifflin. The move by Carpenter to the editorial group will...
- Houghton Mifflin lands Illinois online contract; looking for more RFP's. // Electronic Education Report;09/02/98, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p4
Reports on Houghton Mifflin Co.'s contract with online curriculum providers in Illinois. Creation of Illinois@Education Place; Terms of the contract; Other services awarded contracts by Illinois.
- Houghton Mifflin ships first abridged adult title. Sweeting, P. // Publishers Weekly;5/5/89, Vol. 235 Issue 18, p49
Report on Houghton Mifflin Audio's introduction of abridged readings of adult books.