Good for your carpets, great for your health
- Royal Appliance's Kone heads to Big Apple. Booth, John // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p27
The article presents information about Royal Appliance Co.'s newest addition to its Dirt Devil line, "Kone," a hand-held vacuum cleaner. It is designed by renowned designer Karim Rashid. When stored in its base which come in an illuminated "star white" version the Kone is a sleek cone shape. The...
- You're Not Left Holding The Bag. Gromer, Cliff // Popular Mechanics;Oct2000, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p125
Provides information on a vacuum cleaner from Royal Appliance Co.
- CURVY CLEANER. // Appliance Design;Jun2007, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p14
The article evaluates the KURV Dirt Devil handheld vacuum cleaner from Royal Appliance.
- Heaven-sent devils. // USA Today Magazine;01/01/99, Vol. 127 Issue 2644, p79
Introduces the Dirt Devil products from Royal Appliance Manufacturing Co. MVP Swivel Glide vacuum; Mop Vac vacuum; Features of the products.
- Clearly Different. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jan2003, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p26
Features the use of integral components from Eastar copolyester, made by the Eastman Chemical Co., by the Royal Appliance Manufacturing. Co. on their Dirt Devil Platinum Force carpet shampooer.
- SWEPT TOGETHER. Booth, John // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p1
No abstract available.
- VENDOR NEWS. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;7/25/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p25
Reports that Royal Appliances is preparing for its 100th anniversary with the launching of a more powerful Dirt Devil Classic Hand Vac in fall 2005 in major retailers around the U.S., as well as a more powerful version of the cordless Broom Vac in nine new colors.
- `Seeing red'. Remich Jr., Norman C. // Appliance Manufacturer;Oct96, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p55
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio-based Royal Appliance Manufacturing Co.'s development of an upright vacuum cleaner with a red switch. Use of switch that visually pops out of black background; Features and capabilities of the vacuum cleaner.
- Ratings. // Consumer Reports;Mar2007, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p42
This article includes the results of performance tests on various wet/dry vacuums with rankings and recommendations for best buys. Some of the factors tested included performance on wet and dry conditions, emissions, and ease of use. It was found that bigger vacuums tend to deliver the best...