The Secrets of Managing Your Time
- executive time management I. organizational support for better time management. Morano, Richard A. // Advanced Management Journal (03621863);Winter78, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p36
Part I. Suggests ways for organizations to create the psychological climate for managing time. Development of goals and planning strategy; Delegation of responsibility; Concept of time management.
- Needed: Executive Time Power. Nunlist, Frank J. // Management Review;Dec67, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p42
Discusses time management among executives. Steps to develop time power; Delegation of authority; Elimination of paper works.
- Boost your effectiveness as a manager. Sussman, Joel N. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;7/8/96, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p13B
Presents suggestion on efficient time management and delegation of responsibility by managers to their employees.
- Associations between diet and health behavior: Results from the 1992 Rhode Island Behavioral... Altekruse, Sean F.; Timbo, Babagaleh B. // Journal of Behavioral Medicine;Jun95, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p225
Reports on the use of the 1992 Rhode Island Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System to assess self-reported health behaviors of consumers of finfish and rawfish. Assessment of risk-taking behaviors; Health promoting behaviors; Determination of the association between reported finfish and raw...
- Staying on track. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Mar2012, p118
The article offers tips on avoiding unhealthy habits.
- Lower Your Cancer Risk In 7 Days. // Self;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p99
In this article the author suggests applying good health habits and mentions healthy food in the issue for fit and slim body.
- SWAP & Slim. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/17/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 51, p97
The article presents information on replacing food items and their ingredients with healthy options, like replacing salted peanuts with wasabi peas, corn chips with mountain bread, and pina colada with margarita.
- What a person eats. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/24/2015, pA02
The article reports that according to a joint San Diego State University/Salk Institute report, what a person eats and how much is important to good health.
- Put the Candy Down! Linamen, Karen // Today's Christian Woman;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p39
The article offers ways on how to develop healthy eating habits.