- Weekly Indexes Climb Again as Erosion of Muni, Treasury Market Continues. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32646, p6
The article reports on the performance of the bond market for the week ended June 7, 2007 in the U.S. The weekly indexes of the "The Bond Buyer" increased during the week, as the municipal and Treasury markets continued to erode. Municipal bonds were slightly weaker on June 1 as economic data...
- Volume Still On Pace To Break '05 Records. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p1
The article focuses on the 2007 market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. Preliminary results from Thomson Financial indicate that the volume of municipal bonds remains ahead as compared to the 2006 data. About $41.4 billion of bonds have been sold during October, which translates to an...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p33
Presents statistics for bonds market in the U.S. as of July 29, 2003. Yields on short-term tax-exempt bonds; Market indicators for various bonds and securities; Prices for municipal bonds and government securities; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 13. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of April 13, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, October 13. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 13, 2004. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Muni Prices Up After Treasuries Rally, Traders Get Over Supply Hump, FOMC. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p2
Presents updates related to the bond market in the U.S. Increase in municipal bond prices; Claim of traders that municipal bonds were sold at higher prices; Use of some participants of the rally to offload some bonds.
- Weekly Reporters Show Net Inflow of $251.49M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p5
Presents updates related to municipal bond mutual funds in the bond market in the U.S. Total net inflow of the funds; Decline in the moving average inflows for all municipal bond funds; Net outflow of equity funds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 5. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the U.S. as of February 5, 2004.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32495, p35
The article presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of October 26, 2006. They include market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply declines, new-issue balances, reoffering...