Takedown in Tallahasse
- Tallahassee Memorial Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;08/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30956, p2
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare's Series 2000 bonds.
- THE FINE ART OF HEALING THE SICK. Larson, Christine // U.S. News & World Report;6/5/2006, Vol. 140 Issue 21, p54
The article reports that hospitals are incorporating arts programs into their patient care. Research has shown that exposure to art and music in a hospital setting can help speed recovery and dull pain. Hospitals like Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare let patients pick art work for their walls and...
- Still on the Edge. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p29
Focuses on the affirmation of rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. on revenue bonds for the Virginia-based Pocahontas Parkway Association. Ratings for bonds; Impact of traffic growth in the state on the bonds; Reason for negative ratings.
- Massachusetts hospital market: Handle with care, buyers say. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;03/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30606, p10
Focuses on investing in the health care industry in Massachusetts. Portfolio managers' efforts to benefit from the industry's changes while avoiding its pitfalls; Impact of managed care on revenues of hospitals; Bond ratings.
- Maricopa County, Ariz., Boosted by New Health District. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p4
Focuses on the health district program in Maricopa County, Arizona. Improvement of obligation bond rating; Plan of the county to issue a multi-million worth of certificates of participation; Implication of the health care system finances for the general fund; Upgrade in the financing cost of...
- Fitch Gives AA-Minus to Upcoming $35.5 Million Deal for Providence Health. Daulerio, A. J. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p35
Reports on the growth in rating of revenue bonds that the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority will issue on August 20, 2003 as Series 2003 H for the Providence Health System. Distribution of the health system; Factors that led to the growth in the ratings; Potential use of the...
- Competition prompts bond rating downgrades for Philadelphia systems. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Nov98, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p22
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has revised the bond rating outlooks on three major healthcare systems in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania market from stable to negative. University of Pennsylvania Health Services; Jefferson Health System; Temple University Health System.
- CHAPTER 62: HEALTHCARE ADVANTAGE AWARDS. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Healthcare Business Market Research Handbook;2013, p281
The article announces U.S. healthcare providers which received the 2012 Healthcare Advantage Awards including ProHealth Care, Heartland Health and Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p33
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the bond rating of business enterprises in the U.S.