Loop Capital Hires Torres to Head New L.A. Office
- New Hires at Loop Capital Markets. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32435, p1
The article reports on the recruitment of nearly one dozen municipal banking, sales, and trading professionals by Loop Capital Markets LLC in the U.S. The new hires include both professionals who were cut by other firms or lured by Loop to join a firm where municipals remain a key revenue generator.
- Loop Capital Snares Mier, Longtime Portfolio Manager. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/28/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30858, p28
Reports on the resignation of Christopher Mier from Massachusetts Financial Services to take position as managing director at Loop Capital Markets. Career history; Achievements; Responsibilities at Loop Capital Markets.
- Chicago's Loop Hires Two to Boost Northeast Presence. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/20/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32053, p6
Reports on the selection of two bankers in Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Establishment of first physical presence in the Northeast region; Importance of the region to the business strategy of the bank; Appointment of Kathy Bell and Adam Cloud for the firm's Northeast offices.
- Former CIBC Team of Four Joins Loop Capital in N.Y. C. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32295, p7
The article informs that Loop Capital Markets LLC (Loop) has appointed four former municipal professionals of CIBC World Markets Corp. (CIBC). Municipal professionals who have been hired by Loop include the former head of trading at CIBC, Lou Segalini, who will manage Loop's trading operations....
- THE BOND BUYER: Top10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32937, p25
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. Loop Capital Markets LLC hired about one dozen municipal banking, sales, and trading professionals. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. agreed to buyback a total of $19.5 billion of auction-rate securities during the next 17 months and pay $100 million of...
- New brokerage firm targets institutional investors. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Reports that brokerage firm Loop Capital Markets LLC, plans to focus on institution investors. Background information on the firm; Details on its operations.
- New black-owned firm to open wide its doors in Chicago. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p30
Reports on the debut of Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment banking firm. Management positions; Equity analysis and trading business; Opportunity to provide sales support with a regional focus.
- Loop Capital Strengthens Its Banking Force From Outside. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p3
Reports the recruitment of bank executives by Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of the employees; Growth of the municipal research offerings; Expertise in municipal and corporate governance.
- READER'S GUIDE. // Central Penn Business Journal;1/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p17
The article invites readers to send free and low-cost event listings, announcements about new hires, as well as promotions, and business openings.