Two Former George K. Baum Health Care Bankers Move to A.G. Edwards
- Preusch Moves To A.G. Edwards. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p32
Reports that James Preusch will join A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. as a vice president and manager of its seven-person public finance office in Los Angeles, California.
- A.G Edwards Taps New Chief of Fixed-Income Trading. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p6
The article reports on the appointment of John Harrington, an eight-year veteran of its fixed-income institutional sales group by A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. in the U.S. Harrington will replace Charles T. Forrest as the firm's head of fixed-income trading. Harrington; 41, takes over trading...
- New VP Hired At A.G. Edwards. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31092, p6
Reports on the appointment of Joshua Stern as vice president of investment banking of A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. Career history of Stern.
- Ponder adds Davis in St. Louis. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30848, p6
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based Ponder & Co. has appointed former A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. executive Steven Davis as senior vice president of its healthcare financial advisory service in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- A.G. Edwards Names Public Finance Chief. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p42
Announces the promotion of Amelia A.J. Bond as the public finance director of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. in Saint Louis, Illinois. Career background of Bond; Plans of Bond for the business; Qualification of Bonds for the position.
- Wachovia, A.G. Edwards Staff Waiting To Learn If They'll Keep Their Jobs. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/9/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32729, p7
The article reports on the implication of the merger between Wachovia Corp. and A. G. Edwards Inc. on the status of its employees. It combined two of the largest retail brokerage networks which made its employees worried on the stability of their jobs. Wachuvia maintained to keep the cooperation...
- A.G. Edwards Chief of Fixed-Income Trading. // American Banker;11/29/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 227, p5
This article reports that A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. announced that it has promoted John Harrington to succeed Charles T. Forrest as a senior vice president and director of fixed-income trading for the St. Louis broker-dealer. Forrest is stepping down to pursue a longtime interest in higher...
- Phoenix Hires an Account VP. // American Banker;9/14/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 177, p10
This article reports on Phoenix Cos. Inc. financial services company announcing that it has hired a MetLife executive to handle its largest investment management accounts. Louis DiGiacomo was hired to be the vice president of national accounts. In the newly created post, he is to focus on...
- A.G. Edwards makes several appointment in Tucson offices. // Inside Tucson Business;4/10/95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
Presents appointments at the Tucson, Arizona offices of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. Includes Edward Marshall's appointment as vice president of investments; Naming of Sherry Hall as associate vice president and trust specialist; Naming of vincent J. Cattolica as senior investment broker.