TBMA's John Ramsay to Leave Post For Citigroup Global Investment Bank
- TBMA Urges Delay In Some Reporting. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p1
Focuses on the efforts of the Bond Market Association to convince the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to delay the posting of bond prices in New York City. Impact of immediate price dissemination on the reporting of the actual trade size; Reductions in the liquidity of the bonds; Use of...
- TBMA Seeks Broader Automatic Exemption From Rule G-37. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/31/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31398, p64
Reports the appeal of The Bond Market Association to Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to expand the Rule G-37 on political contributions. Expansion of automatic exemption from Rule G-37; Provisions for management and supervisory officials; Prevention of municipal dealers from engaging in...
- N.Y. County Group Mulls Pooled BABs. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p1
The article reports on the plan to enclose the Build America Bonds (BABs) in a polled financing, initiated by the counties in New York. The New York State Association of Counties (NYSAC) intends to band together for the selling of the taxable BABs under a polled financing. The pooled financing...
- NABL Requests Clarification of TEFRA Approval Requirements. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p34
The article reports on the submission of comments by the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) to the Washington Treasury Department recommending to repeal the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 public approval requirement for private-activity bonds. According to NABL, the...
- NASACT Asks TBMA to Collect Bond Fees From States for GASB. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/1/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31668, p1
Reports that Washington State-based National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers (NASACT) has asked The Bond Market Association to collect bond fees from state issuers and deposit the same in a new nonprofit organization Government Standards Accounting Board (GASB), as of...
- Getting Deals On Corporates. Cohen, Marilyn // Forbes Global;10/6/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p120
Describes the Web site of the Bond Market Association. Features; Price transparency in the bond market; Trades for corporate bonds.
- Treasury Official Praises NABL Issue Price Recommendations. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32483, p6
The article focuses on the views of U.S. the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) concerning the importance of issue price that affects bond yield in every transaction. The comments of NABL about issue price were presented at the Bond Attorneys Workshop. The discussions of issue price...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p7
Presents a calendar that depicting competitive bond offerings of several companies in the U.S.
- Money market tranches sparks new CDO league considerations. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;3/8/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the trend toward financing collateralized debt obligation senior tranches in the short-term market in the United States. Assessment made by the Bond Market Association.