Cash Yields Drop 8-10 Basis Points; Puerto Rico Leads $1.8B in New Issues
- Illinois Returns to Competitive Sales With $285M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p30
Reports on Illinois' plans to sell $285 million general obligation bonds in the competitive market. Bond ratings; Structure of the deal; Advantages of competitive sales.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p30
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p32
Presents a chart depicting the value of bond invisible supply in the U.S. as of September 19, 2005.
- In The Pipeline... R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p3
Reports on various deals expected to price in the U.S. primary market. Longview Fibre Co.'s unrated multi-million dollar offering of seven-year senior subordinated notes under rule 144a; Owens Brockway's NR/BB- rated multi-million dollar offering of seven-year non-call four senior subordinate...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p34
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of bonds in the Middle West as of August 2005.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings . // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p11
Presents information related to negotiated bond offerings in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Issuers for the bond offerings; Date of first appearence of offerings; Amount for the offerings.
- Texas County Prices $407 Million Issue, Led by Siebert Brandford. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p1
Reports that Harris County, Texas has made a multi-million dollar offering of bonds backed by the county's ad valorem property tax last August 23, 2004. Presentation of the council for the transaction, led by Siebert Bradford Shank & Co.; Statement of Edwin Harris, financial director, on the...
- 20-Year TIPS Go at 2.090% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p2
Reports on the volume of inflation-indexed 19-year, 6-month bonds sold by the U.S. Department of the Treasury during the July 26, 2005 bond trading.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31829, p30
Presents a chart on bonds in the Southeast United States. Bonds in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Virginia; Information on the bonds including amount, approval status, underwriter choice and expected sale date.