Chicago's $990 Million Deal for O'Hare Dominates Calendar
- As Scrutiny Intensifies, O'Hare Hit With Negative Outlook. Ferris, Craig T.; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p48
Reports on reduction in general airport revenue bonds issued for Chicago, Illinois-based O'Hare International Airport. Attribution of reduction in ratings to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Decline in operations and number of passengers; Impact of the terrorist attacks on frequency of...
- Air Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31746, p31
Reports on the rating upgrade received by Jacksonville International Airport from Moody's Investors Service in Florida. Review of the airport's upcoming sale of insured, auction-rate revenue bonds; Consideration of underlying ratings of outstanding parity bonds.
- CALIFORNIA. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p38
Reports on affirmation of rating of debt for San Francisco, New York International Airport by Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on bond ratings; Estimated decline in number of passengers on the airport.
- Fitch Lowers Virginia's Unique Airports Revolving Fund. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p4
Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the 61.9 million dollar in outstanding bonds of the innovative Virginia Resources Authority's (VRA) airports revolving fund to A-plus from AA this week, citing the weak air-travel market and the rating agency's belief that the fund will probably not become more...
- Denver Airport Gets Another Ratings Boost. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p4
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Denver International Airport. Reasons for the upgrade of the bond rating.
- Another Exciting Ride from DFW Airport. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p16
Presents the 2003 Southwest Deal of the Year Award to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Sales of its revenue bonds; Recognition of the airport's bond issue; Bonds rating.
- Fitch Downgrades $4.2 Billion of San Francisco Airport Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p3
Fitch Ratings Inc. degraded the rating for 4.2 billion dollar revenue bonds, which were sold by the San Francisco Airport Commission for San Francisco International Airport, from A-plus to A. Fitch Ratings Inc. cited a convergence of world events, including the bankruptcy of United Airlines and...
- LAX Added to Moody's Growing List of Airports on Watch for Downgrade. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p29
Reports the possible downgrading of Los Angeles International Airport by Moody's Investors Service in California. Impact of the September 2001 terrorist attacks on revenue bond debt; Ratings of the debt; Amount of revenue lost by the airport during the first week after attacks.
- Broward County Selling $263M To Expand Its Bustling Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p1
Reports that Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in South Florida is selling revenue bonds to finance capital projects. Institutional pricing of the revenue bonds; Selection of Bear, Stearns & Co. and Morgan Stanley to manage the bond sale; Bond insurer; Ratings of the airport's...