- CEO Star Search. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p31
Focuses on the authorization given by Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority of Buffalo, New York, to the city comptroller Andrew A. SanFilippo to prepare to issue about $98 million in revenue anticipation notes. Money borrowed by Buffalo in 2001 and 2002 to pay its bills.
- Study: States' Underlying Revenues Fell For Eighth Consecutive Quarter. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p4
Reports on the decline of tax revenue in the second quarter of 2003 in New York City. Improvement of economic conditions; Calculation of real tax revenue by adjusting tax revenues; Decline of real adjusted tax revenue.
- Good News. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p27
Reports on the growth projections of the Kansas Revenue Estimating Group in Kansas.
- Michigan Authorities Begin Tackling State Shortfall. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p4
Focuses on the revised revenue forecast that predicts a decrease in general and school fund revenues for the fiscal year 2002. Efforts of the Michigan state authorities to cope with recession in state's revenue yields; Comparison in the predicted general fund collections for the year 2002...
- MAINE: Flash: Good News. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the revenues collected by Maine in October 2001. Difference between the collected taxes and the estimated ones.
- NEW YORK: Taxman Short. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the decline in the revenues of New York in the second quarter of fiscal 2001. Factors responsible for the decline.
- RHODE ISLAND: Shortfall Measured. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Reports on the estimated revenue shortfall of Rhode Island for the fiscal year 2002. Factors responsible for the shortfall.
- Third Quarter Decline. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on the decline in revenues generated by Washington as of December 2001. Factors contributing to the decline; Comparison of state revenues for the third quarter of 2001 with that during the corresponding period in the previous year; Percentage fall in personal income tax collections in...
- Going With Trend, Delaware Revises Its Revenue Forecasts Downward. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p30
Reports on the revision of revenue forecasts by Delaware for the fiscal years 2002 and 2003. Details of the revision; Reasons for the revision; State panel that made the revision.