- Munis Soften as Primary Takes in $1B. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/11/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32546, p2
The article focuses on the economic impact of more than $1 billion issuances on the activities of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of January 10, 2007. In the new-issue market, Lehman Brothers priced $442 million of medical center pooled revenue bonds for the Regents of the University of...
- Philippines: Falling Yields To Benefit Debt Management. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/19/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p9
The article provides an outlook for the bond market in the Philippines in 2009. The Philippine Bureau of the Treasury has announced on January 13, 2009 that it would offer new 5- and 7-year benchmark bonds in exchange for existing shorter-term counterparts, which would improve the liquidity of...
- Out of Bondage. Ogier, Thierry // Latin Trade (English);Jan2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the bond market in Brazil in 2004. Value of dollar-denominated bonds sold by the country; Views of treasury secretary Joaquim Levy on the market; Outlook for the Brazilian economy in 2005.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 27. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p2
The article presents brief information on various indicators of bond markets as on December 27, 2004.
- Munis Slightly Weaker Following Fed Decision. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;9/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32717, p2
The article talks about the economic developments in the municipal market in the U.S. According to the authors, the municipal market was slightly weaker in September 19, 2007, as market participants continued to digest the Federal Reserve's decision to lower the federal funds rate target by 50...
- Factors Influencing the Development of China's Corporate Bond Market and Relevant Suggestions. Hui Sui // International Journal of Business & Management;Sep2011, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p258
Chinaâ€™s laggard development in corporate bond market as well as its imbalanced development in capital market has greatly increased the risks in Chinaâ€™s financial system. This paper is mainly intended to analyze some factors influencing the development of Chinaâ€™s bond market...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 20. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p2
The article presents statistical information on bond market. The article also includes economic indicators, Government Securities Prices and Municipal Bond Index.
- Bond market behaviour, no longer theory. Tyson-Chan, Darin // Money Management;11/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p12
The article reports on the warning given by Stewart Cowley, leader of fixed income at Newton Investment Management Ltd., concerning the prediction of bond market behavior in Australia. Cowley said that predicting the movements and future directions of bond and currency markets can no longer be...
- A Spooky Month. Sloan, Allan // Newsweek;10/4/2004, Vol. 144 Issue 14, pE36
Offers a stock market forecast for the month of October 2004. Report that October boasts the ten biggest one-day percentage drops in the Dow Jones' history; Reference to an analysis of the Dow's month-to-month performance dating back to 1900; Forecast for the bond market.