Massachusetts Gets Competitive With $475 Million on Wednesday
- Quick Scales for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p5A
Presents data on competitive sales of bonds in different states of the United States as of October 21, 1999. Includes the University of Alabama Birmingham general revenue bonds; General obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds of Drew County, Arkansas; First mortgage bonds of the...
- Results of Competitive Sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, July; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p26
Reports on the results of competitive sales of government securities in different states of the United States in October 1999. Includes the sale of tax anticipation notes in Belknap Country, New Hampshire; Refunding and construction bonds of Boone County, Arkansas; General obligation bond...
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.663% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Reports on the five-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury to Auction $34B 91-, 182 Days. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32185, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise new cash as its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills to refund in maturing securities.
- Middlesex County, N.J., Selling $81 Million of Bonds and Notes. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32393, p53
The article reports that the Middlesex County will sell 80.5 million dollars of bonds and notes through the MuniAuction electronic bidding system of the Grant Street Group in New Jersey. According to Albert Kuchinskas, the county's comptroller and chief financial officer, Middlesex is selling...
- Treasury Indexed 20-Years Go At 1.807% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32802, p2
The article reports on the auction of $8 billion inflation-indexed 20-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bonds were sold at a 1.807% yield, an adjusted price of 99.351033, with a 1/3/4% coupon. In addition, tenders at the market-clearing yield were allotted 23.09%. Tenders totaled...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $7B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32802, p2
The article reports on the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department aimed at raising $7.002 billion of new money. The department will be selling $44 billion bonds which include $23 billion of 91s and $21 billion of 182s. Proceeds of the sale will refund...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 4.540% High Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32316, p2
The article reports on the auction of the 10-year notes conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department. It amounted to 13 billion dollars of the notes equivalent to 4.54 percent high yield, with a bid-to-cover ratio of 2.32. The low yield was 4.47 percent while the median yield was 4.51 percent....
- Metro Bonding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the admittance of the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County Sports Authority in the bidding of multi-million dollar refunding bonds on October 6, 2004. Amount of the refunding bonds; Reason behind the sale of the revenue bonds.