Chicago to Sell $990M Wednesday
- Site under construction. Yu, Angus // Supply Management;12/11/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p19
Presents tips for purchasing executives on inviting tenders for the development of a Web site for a British international airport. Recognition of the existence of many stakeholders in acquiring a Web site; Similarity of the tender process to other acquisitions; Complications and risks of...
- Three-Year Dive. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p33
Reports on the decline in revenue of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Unaudited results presented by the Kenton County; Effect of the slowdown in air traffic; Surplus fund as part of its bond agreements to make up for the revenue shortfall.
- Chicago Selling $1B for O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p1
The article reports that Chicago will sell about $960 million of bonds in several series for O'Hare International Airport in Illinois. The bonds will be backed either by the airport's general revenues or passenger facility charges in a deal that would cut Chicago's cost on outstanding airport...
- DFW Panel OKs $310 Million Revenue Deal, Underwriters. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p1
Reports on the approval of the issuance of revenue bonds by the Dallas-Worth International Airport Board in Dallas, Texas. Details of the capital investment program of the government; Amount of anticipated bond sales; Names of companies taking part in the revenue deal.
- European vendors tough it out. Ashenden, Angela // KM World;Apr2005, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p1
This article reports that the wait for Q4 and end-of-year financial results in the enterprise search market brought with it an unusually high level of suspense this year, as one waited to see whether up-and-coming Norwegian vendor Fast Search and Transfer would overtake longtime number-two...
- Chicago Remarketing $300 Million for O'Hare, Losing CIFG Insurance. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32958, p5
The article announces that Chicago, Illinois will remarket about $300 million of its variable-rate third-lien general airport revenue bonds issued for O'Hare International Airport. The city will shed the downgraded insurance from the 2005 floating-rate deal that prompted investors to drop the...
- Mayor Hahn Unveils Financing For $9 Billion LAX Redesign Plan. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p48
Focuses on the plan of mayor James Hahn of Los Angeles, California to include general airport revenue bonds among many other funding mechanisms, for financing the $9 billion redesign and reconfiguration of Los Angeles International Airport. Other funding mechanisms to be used by the airport;...
- Are Florida Airport Deals A Harbinger? DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p1
Reports the selling of revenue bonds for the Orlando and Miami international airports in Florida. Development of position in the bond market; Subject of the bond for alternative minimum tax; Conclusion of the deal through negotiations.
- Burlington, Vt., Voters Give OK to $25M Sale for Airport. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31511, p6
Reports on the approval of a multi-million dollar bond sale to finance an expansion at the Burlington International Airport in Burlington, Vermont by city voters as of November 12, 2002. Measures by which the bonds would be secured; Company that would negotiate the sale; Underlying credit...