JUSTICE STANLEY FELDMAN: AN EXTRAORDINARY JUDICIAL CAREER
- A REMARKABLE JURIST. Jones, Charles E. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p574
Pays tribute to Stanley G. Feldman, an Arizona Supreme Court justice who died on December 31, 2002. Basis of his appointment to the Supreme Court; Court reforms accomplished under his leadership; Examples of his landmark cases.
- A SUPREME JUSTICE. Massaro, Toni M. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p579
Pays tribute to Stanley G. Feldman, a judge at the Arizona Supreme Court who died in December 2002. Contributions of Feldman to the U.S. and Arizona Constitution; Accomplishments of Feldman; Extent of his involvement with the University of Arizona College of Law.
- STANLEY G. FELDMAN: WHAT ONE LAWYER CAN DO. Todd, James S. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p583
Features the late Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court. Appeal of the law profession to Feldman; Career and academic background of Feldman; Impact of Feldman on the Arizona Supreme Court.
- STANLEY G. FELDMAN: FEDERALISM AND THE STATE COURTS. Ares, Charles E. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p589
Features the late Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court. Impact of Feldman on the Arizona court; Stance taken by Feldman on state constitutional law; Contributions of Feldman to the court during his tenure.
- Justice Field's Opinions on Constitutional Law. Jones, William Carey // California Law Review;Jan1917, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p108
Focuses on several constitutional pinions of Stephen J. Field, the appointed Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1863. Background on the judicial career of Field in the U.S. Supreme Court; Other appointed justices in 1863; Subjects of constitutional construction before the U.S....
- TEISE I PENSIJA IR KONSTITUCINIO TEISMO PRAKTIKA. // Teise / Law;2010, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.
- JURISPRUDENÈšA CA IZVOR DE DREPT. Agheniţei, Mihaela; Flămînzeanu, Ion // Romanian Penal Law Review;
The authors analyze documentedly the evolution of the idea according to which the case law could be or not the source of law. Different aspects of this matter are examined in the light of the Romanian doctrine, revealing conclusions according to which case law, as a rule, cannot constitute a...
- Evaluation der EinfÃ¼hrung eines differenzierten Fallmanagements. Eine australische Erfahrung. Matruglio, Tania; Baker, Joanne // Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Rechtssoziologie;1997, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p226
This paper summarizes the research findings of an implementation evaluation of a program of Differential Case Management (DCM) that was introduced into the Supreme Court of New South Wales in January 1994. It provides an account of the program background and development, a description of its key...
- Equal Suffrage in the Case Law of the Czech Constitutional Court. Kašpar, Ondřej; Stehlík, Ondřej // Pravnik;2013, Vol. 152 Issue 7, p742
This article deals with the application of the principle of equality of voting rights in the Czech Republic. The authors focus on the individual components of equality voting rights with respect to the case law of the Constitutional Court. In the first part of the article the authors devote to...