STANLEY G. FELDMAN: FEDERALISM AND THE STATE COURTS
- A REMARKABLE JURIST. Jones, Charles E. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p574
Pays tribute to Stanley G. Feldman, an Arizona Supreme Court justice who died on December 31, 2002. Basis of his appointment to the Supreme Court; Court reforms accomplished under his leadership; Examples of his landmark cases.
- A SUPREME JUSTICE. Massaro, Toni M. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p579
Pays tribute to Stanley G. Feldman, a judge at the Arizona Supreme Court who died in December 2002. Contributions of Feldman to the U.S. and Arizona Constitution; Accomplishments of Feldman; Extent of his involvement with the University of Arizona College of Law.
- STANLEY G. FELDMAN: WHAT ONE LAWYER CAN DO. Todd, James S. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p583
Features the late Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court. Appeal of the law profession to Feldman; Career and academic background of Feldman; Impact of Feldman on the Arizona Supreme Court.
- JUSTICE STANLEY FELDMAN: AN EXTRAORDINARY JUDICIAL CAREER. Bender, Paul // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p593
Pays tribute to Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court who died on December 31, 2002. Accomplishments of Feldman during his tenure at the Arizona Supreme Court; Approach of Feldman to the role of the common law; Examples of his landmark cases.
- "Most of All, I Fear an Obedient Constitutional Court". Sviridenko, Aleksandr // Statutes & Decisions: The Laws of the USSR & Its Successor State;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p32
Justices who disagree with the plans of the governing majority to review the provisions of the fundamental law and to repeal the constitutional reform of 2004 are leaving the Constitutional Court of Ukraine (CCU). Their letters of resignation will be considered tomorrow by the Congress of Judges...
- NECONSTITUÅ¢IONALITATEA SANCÅ¢IONÄ‚RII JUDECÄ‚TORULUI PENTRU NERESPECTAREA DECIZIILOR CURÅ¢II CONSTITUÅ¢IONALE. Medeanu, Tiberiu // Criminal Law Review (2248-0528);2012, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p17
The disciplinary liability of the magistrates and the cases under which they may be sanctioned was extended by Law no. 24/2012 for the amendment and supplementation of Law no. 303/2004 on the status of judges and prosecutors and of Law no. 317/2004 on the Superior Council of Magistracy. In the...
- Some considerations regarding the legal nature and the status of central autonomous public authorities. BEZERIŢĂ (TOMESCU), Luciana // Journal of Law & Administrative Sciences;2015, Issue 4, p118
Based on art. 116 and art. 117 par. (3) of the Constitution of Romania, as republished, which enshrines the establishment and organization of central autonomous administrative authorities, taking into account art. 73 par. (3) of the Constitution which decrees the scope and authorities that are...
- INTERNAL ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITY OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF ROMANIA. Valea, Daniela Cristina // Juridical Current;2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p89
As guarantor of the supremacy of the Romanian Constitution, the Constitutional Court is given, by the fundamental law of the State, a set of both jurisdictional and administrative attributes. A proper functioning of the Constitutional Court would not be possible in the lack of an internal...
- USTAVNI OBIÄŒAJ U BOSNI I HERCEGOVINI - OSVRT NA IZBOR SUDIJA USTAVNOG SUDA BOSNE I HERCEGOVINE. Balić, Lejla // GodiÅ¡njak Pravnog Fakulteta u Sarajevu;Dec2009, Vol. 52, p13
The topic of this paper is the analysis of the selections of judges of the Constitutional Court of Bosnia and herzegovina to date from the perspective of creation of constitutional custom. Namely, the argument is that a constitutional custom is established in the constitutional law of Bosnia and...