A SUPREME JUSTICE
- A REMARKABLE JURIST. Jones, Charles E. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p574
Pays tribute to Stanley G. Feldman, an Arizona Supreme Court justice who died on December 31, 2002. Basis of his appointment to the Supreme Court; Court reforms accomplished under his leadership; Examples of his landmark cases.
- JUSTICE STANLEY FELDMAN: AN EXTRAORDINARY JUDICIAL CAREER. Bender, Paul // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p593
Pays tribute to Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court who died on December 31, 2002. Accomplishments of Feldman during his tenure at the Arizona Supreme Court; Approach of Feldman to the role of the common law; Examples of his landmark cases.
- STANLEY G. FELDMAN: FEDERALISM AND THE STATE COURTS. Ares, Charles E. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p589
Features the late Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court. Impact of Feldman on the Arizona court; Stance taken by Feldman on state constitutional law; Contributions of Feldman to the court during his tenure.
- STANLEY G. FELDMAN: WHAT ONE LAWYER CAN DO. Todd, James S. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p583
Features the late Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court. Appeal of the law profession to Feldman; Career and academic background of Feldman; Impact of Feldman on the Arizona Supreme Court.
- In the Name of Comparative Constitutional Jurisprudence: The Consideration of German Precedents by South African Constitutional Court Judges. Rautenbach, Christa; du Plessis, Lourens // German Law Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p1539
The article considers German precedents by South African Constitutional Court Judges when it comes to comparative constitutional jurisprudence. Judges engaged in constitutional adjudication frequently performs comparative analyses of foreign cases. The judges of South Africa's Constitutional...
- EGYPT-JUDICIARY. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);3/16/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4810, p11
The article reports that the top constitutional court in Egypt has given women judges a chance to be appointed to the State Council.
- COURT CALENDARS AND NOTICES. // Buffalo Law Journal;9/8/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 72, p2
Presents several court notices in Erie County, New York as of September 2005. Order issued for general civil motions; List of Supreme Court justices.
- Lynch picks Dalianis to be chief justice. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/3/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p26
The article reports that State Supreme Court Justice Linda Dalianis of Nashua was chosen by Governor John Lynch to become the next chief of justice in the highest court of the state.
- LIBERAL BEHIND THE LABEL? A COMPARATIVE HIGH COURT CASE STUDY OF THE NEW MEXICO SUPREME COURT FROM 1997-2002. Eck, Ilana A. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p943
Examines the individual judicial ideologies underlying opinions and decisions of the New Mexico Supreme Court from 1997-2002. Categories of New Mexico Supreme Court justices; Background on the court; Overview of the voting patterns of justices; Position of Justice Patricio M. Serna on criminal...