A REMARKABLE JURIST
- A SUPREME JUSTICE. Massaro, Toni M. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p579
Pays tribute to Stanley G. Feldman, a judge at the Arizona Supreme Court who died in December 2002. Contributions of Feldman to the U.S. and Arizona Constitution; Accomplishments of Feldman; Extent of his involvement with the University of Arizona College of Law.
- JUSTICE STANLEY FELDMAN: AN EXTRAORDINARY JUDICIAL CAREER. Bender, Paul // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p593
Pays tribute to Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court who died on December 31, 2002. Accomplishments of Feldman during his tenure at the Arizona Supreme Court; Approach of Feldman to the role of the common law; Examples of his landmark cases.
- STANLEY G. FELDMAN: WHAT ONE LAWYER CAN DO. Todd, James S. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p583
Features the late Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court. Appeal of the law profession to Feldman; Career and academic background of Feldman; Impact of Feldman on the Arizona Supreme Court.
- STANLEY G. FELDMAN: FEDERALISM AND THE STATE COURTS. Ares, Charles E. // Albany Law Review;2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p589
Features the late Justice Stanley G. Feldman of the Arizona Supreme Court. Impact of Feldman on the Arizona court; Stance taken by Feldman on state constitutional law; Contributions of Feldman to the court during his tenure.
- "Most of All, I Fear an Obedient Constitutional Court". Sviridenko, Aleksandr // Statutes & Decisions: The Laws of the USSR & Its Successor State;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p32
Justices who disagree with the plans of the governing majority to review the provisions of the fundamental law and to repeal the constitutional reform of 2004 are leaving the Constitutional Court of Ukraine (CCU). Their letters of resignation will be considered tomorrow by the Congress of Judges...
- In the Name of Comparative Constitutional Jurisprudence: The Consideration of German Precedents by South African Constitutional Court Judges. Rautenbach, Christa; du Plessis, Lourens // German Law Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p1539
The article considers German precedents by South African Constitutional Court Judges when it comes to comparative constitutional jurisprudence. Judges engaged in constitutional adjudication frequently performs comparative analyses of foreign cases. The judges of South Africa's Constitutional...
- EGYPT-JUDICIARY. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);3/16/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4810, p11
The article reports that the top constitutional court in Egypt has given women judges a chance to be appointed to the State Council.
- COURT CALENDARS AND NOTICES. // Buffalo Law Journal;9/8/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 72, p2
Presents several court notices in Erie County, New York as of September 2005. Order issued for general civil motions; List of Supreme Court justices.
- The story of the honorable Stanley G. Feldman. PEACHIN, MARY LEVY // Inside Tucson Business;7/5/2013, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p9
The article features former Arizona Supreme Court Justice Stanley Feldman. It states that Feldman majored in history at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA) in 1950 and earned a bachelor's degree in history and graduated in law class. It says that Feldman helped Bruce Babbitt, who...