FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Mayor Hahn Unveils Financing For $9 Billion LAX Redesign Plan. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p48
Focuses on the plan of mayor James Hahn of Los Angeles, California to include general airport revenue bonds among many other funding mechanisms, for financing the $9 billion redesign and reconfiguration of Los Angeles International Airport. Other funding mechanisms to be used by the airport;...
- Are Florida Airport Deals A Harbinger? DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p1
Reports the selling of revenue bonds for the Orlando and Miami international airports in Florida. Development of position in the bond market; Subject of the bond for alternative minimum tax; Conclusion of the deal through negotiations.
- Burlington, Vt., Voters Give OK to $25M Sale for Airport. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31511, p6
Reports on the approval of a multi-million dollar bond sale to finance an expansion at the Burlington International Airport in Burlington, Vermont by city voters as of November 12, 2002. Measures by which the bonds would be secured; Company that would negotiate the sale; Underlying credit...
- DFW Will Test the Waters in Biggest Post-9/11 Airport Deal . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p1
Reports that the Dallas, Texas-based Fort Worth International Airport Board is planning to sell 650 million dollars in insured revenue bonds on December 11, 2001. Views of the co-financial advisor to the deal; Value of bonds that will pay off outstanding commercial paper; Reason behind the...
- BWI Back to Market With First Part of Massive Project . Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p36
Reports on the proposed sale of a series of bonds by Baltimore-Washington International Airport for financing a 1.8 billion dollar airport renovation project. Value of bonds that is expected to be sold; Incident that has delayed the bond sale; Details of the expansion plans being discussed.
- Bond-Happy DFW Airport Plans Sale for Luxury Hotel. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p35
Reports on the possible sale of several million dollars of tax-exempt revenue bonds by the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airports in Dallas, Texas as of April 2001. Details of the bond deal; Uses to which revenue generated from the bond sale will be put.
- DFW Airport Voting on $1.8 Billion Piece of Capital Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31587, p36
Reports that Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport officials in Dallas, Texas will vote on a plan to accelerate the airport's multi-billion dollar capital development plan with the issuance of 1.8 billion dollars of airport revenue bonds as of 2003. Factors contributing to the move; Details...
- ST. MAARTEN. // Caribbean Update;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on the issuance by St. Maarten of a bond worth 132 million U.S. dollars aimed at funding a project to upgrade the Princess Juliana International Airport.
- DFW Happy With Sale's Reception. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p1
Discusses the sale of airport revenue bonds by Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Texas. Opinion of bond industry analysts regarding the deal; Lead underwriter and insurer of the deal; Interest rate on bonds.