Orlando Airport Will Be Site of New JetBlue Facilities
- Moody's puts Miami-Dade County aviation debt under review for risks. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/01/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30490, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s decision to conduct a review of $1.4 billion of Miami-Dade County, Florida aviation bonds. Possible downgrading of the bonds; Existence of construction and financial risks associated with the expansion of the Miami International Airport; Details about...
- Moody's Puts Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport on Negative Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31242, p4
Reports the positive outlook of Moody's Investors Service on Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport due to the significant cutbacks at Delta Airlines in Atlanta, Georgia. Impact of the outlook change to the revenue bonds; Plans of the capital improvement; Rating of Moody's Investors Service...
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C., Airport Authority Hit Wit Negative Outlook by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p37
Reports on the awarding of a negative outlook on the Raleigh-Durham Airport authority in North Carolina by ratings agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. Reasons for the awarding of a negative outlook; Ratings given to the authority; Financial conditions of the authority.
- NORTH CAROLINA: Parking Problems . Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p39
Reports on the reduction in parking and tax revenues at the Raleigh-Durham Airport, North Carolina following change in the credit status by Moody's Investors Service Inc. percentage decline in the parking and tax revenues at the airport; Role of decreased passenger traffic in the airport tax...
- Philadelphia Airport Plots Expansion to Alleviate Chronic Delays. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p3
Reports the plans of runway expansion for Philadelphia International Airport in Pennsylvania. Budget allocation through airport revenue bonds; Solution to flight delays and meet demand from travelers; Issuance of report on the slow growth at the airport by Moody's Investors Service.
- Far west bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p40
Discusses several bond news in the United States. Renovation and expansion plan of roads and highways in and around Anchorage International Airport in Alaska; Bond issues announced by Moody's Investors Service in California; Details on the agreement between US Agriculture Secretary Dan...
- Three States Revised by Moody's. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/28/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31459, p1
Reports the outlook revisions for Hawaii, Alaska and Oregon by the Moody's Investor Service. Effect of tourism industry's recovery on the Hawaii's debt improvement; Decline in the Oregon's technology and export-oriented economy; Indication on the budgetary stress on the oil industry in Alaska.
- Distressed Debt CDOs Round Bend for Upgrade. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // High Yield Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrade for a few classes in both ARK II CLO 2001-1 and Endeavor LLC CDOs, transactions backed primarily by distressed loans.
- Moody's Upgrades Mexico, but Caution Advised. // World Trade;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Moody's Investors Service raised Mexico's investment grade in February 2000. Comments from Guillermo Ortiz, governor of Mexico's central bank; Benefits of the rating for Mexico's economy.