Report: Large Spreads on California GOs Likely Won't Last
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p2
Presents news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. as of July 25, 2003. Reduction in applications for state unemployment benefits according to data released by the Labor Department in Washington; Rating of New Jersey's sewer and general obligation bonds of 2003 by Moody's Investors Service
- News in brief. Hoffman, David; Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;12/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30785, p2
Presents a roundup of news about the United States bond market as of December 10, 1999. Includes the downgrading of the ratings of the health care revenue bonds of the Montgomery County Higher Education and Health Authority in Pennsylvania; Treasury's bill auction; Rise in jobless insurance...
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...
- Moody's raises Colo. Water revs to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the bond rating of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p24
Reports on changes in bond market analysts' ratings of different bond issues in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Bond issuers and underwriters; Amount of bonds outstanding in the issue.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p18
Reports on changes in bond ratings in the United States as of March 31, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issue; Factors behind the changes in bond ratings.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p18
Reports on changes in the rating of bonds in the United States as of April 20, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issues; Reasons behind the changes in the bond ratings.