Most Yield Indexes Down; Treasury Department Auctions Fresh Supply
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;10/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34387, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 16/32 to yield 2.06, down 2/3230-year: 99 32/32 to yield 2.88, down 18/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 18/32, unch The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 10/01) Total: $12.192 billion, down $867.7 millionCompetitive: $3.938 billion, down $424.4...
- Yield Indexes Mostly Unchanged Amid Little Movement. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32491, p35
The article reports on the stability of the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the third week of October 2006 in the U.S. The municipal market indicated little movement and no significant gains or losses. The tax-exempt market was weaker on October 20, with investors focusing on...
- Yield Indexes Mostly Up Following Greenspan Comments. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p6
Reports on the fluctuation of the bond buyer indexes as of September 2, 2004 to November 23, 2004 in the U.S. Increase of the one-year note index; Stability of the revenue bond index; Decrease of Municipal Bond Index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Presents summary data on the government bond market in the U.S. for February 23, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Apr2004, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p132
Presents statistics for bond fund performance.
- Federal Reserve Plan Sparks Drops in Weekly Yields. Seymour, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the decline of weekly yield indexes from "Bond Buyer" due to the failed plan from the Federal Reserve of supporting credit markets by purchasing Treasuries in the U.S. One reason why the plan did not work is the accumulation of state and local government debt. Weekly yield...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes All Fall on Softer Economic Data. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p6
Reports on the decline of the yield indexes of the periodical "The Bond Buyer" in the week ended May 28, 2004. Improvement of the US national economy; Performance of economic indicators; Bond issues for the week; Weekly performance of different bonds.
- Munis Finish Higher After Treasuries Rally. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p2
The article focuses on the impact on municipal bond prices and yields in response to a surge in Treasuries. The up-trend was ignited by bond-friendly productivity, housing data and labor cost. Treasuries carried higher when the Labor Department stated that unit labor costs fell by 1% in the...
- Indexes Keep Rising, Thanks to Heavy Supply, Treasury Slump. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;12/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32022, p31
Reports on the increase in indexes as municipal bond prices decreases in the face of heavier supply and a fall of the Treasury market in the U.S. Amount of the general obligation bonds and several large deals in California; Indication of a growth in gross domestic product; Average yield to...