- Sales jump 8.3% for Top 100 in '05. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/29/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p51
The article reports that the sales of furniture, bedding and accessories of U.S. furniture stores increased in 2005. The combined retailers grew their market share by two percentage points to 56 percent. Real estate and delivery expenses also increased while the average sales ticket continues to...
- Fast Forward for Christmas. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p34
The article reports that Morris Furniture Group's successful new delivery service, FastForward service is responding to the seasonal surge in festive orders from retailers. It has so far helped over 1000 retailers to stock up in time for the festive season. Pre-Christmas delivery from the...
- BOB HOPE CLASSIC STORE OPEN AND SELLING CLASSIC TICKETS AND MERCHANDISE IN OLD TOWN LA QUINTA. // Public Record (0744205X);12/21/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p10
The article reports on the opening of the Bob Hope Classic Store in Old Town La Quinta, California, which offers Bob Hope Classic apparel, merchandise, and tickets for the 52nd Bob Hope Classic celebrity golf tournament on January 17-23, 2011.
- Q&A: What's your biggest logistcal issue? Barnes, Marc // Furniture/Today;3/24/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p34
The article presents the answers of several furniture retailers on the question about their biggest logistical issue.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p6
Answers questions about the furniture trade. Implications of manufacturer delays in delivery times for retailers and customers; Compensation demand for delivery delays; Liability for delivery when customers pay for a measure of access.
- Are you delivering? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p1
Comments on the reinvention of the furniture store of Dennis and Alice Cox in Essex, England. Delay on the delivery of goods; Behavior of retailer and supplier towards furniture trade; Fulfillment of the promise delivery dates.
- Taking store deliveries to new heights in Miami. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p38
Discusses the furniture delivery services in Miami, Florida. Main factor contributing to the highest furnishing sales per household in Miami; Same-day delivery program of furniture stores; Warehouses of City Furniture and El Dorado.
- New Heights distribution. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p3
Reports that cabinet furniture retailer New Heights has hired Moves Group to handle the delivery of its products.
- Brought to America. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p28
Reports the growth of imported furniture in the United States. Expansion of offshore sourcing; Maintenance of price competitiveness; Delivery of goods on time.