Respect for referrals
- Where in the world is your Christopher Casablanca? Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;2/23/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p43
Comments on the emphasis on brand in the furniture industry in the United States. Profile of a female shopper; Customer service; Brand awareness.
- Lifestyle of Luxury. Chatterjee, Nabamita // VMRD (Visual Merchandising & Retail Design);Jun2013, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
The article focuses on the officer furniture brand Royal Koas that has introduced its boutique store Luxury Living which features luxury products in India. It states that the store leverages the rising demand of the international furniture brands in the Indian market. It mentions that the store...
- Icot Showroom. Lipke, David // DNR: Daily News Record;8/28/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p104
The article focuses on the U.S.-based Icot Showroom, owned by couple Sam Hassan and Fiuliana Civello. The showroom represents a number of clothing brands for men including Meltin' Pot, New York Industrie and The Great China Wall. The couple have separate duties, with Hassan overseeing sales and...
- Woodard returns showroom to Merchandise Mart. // Casual Living;Sep2008, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p34
The article reports on an announcement by outdoor furniture manufacturer Woodard and Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. that Woodard will return to the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois in time for the Casual Market in September 2008. The new Woodard showroom located at Market Square, the 15th...
- Quality key for celebrity lines. York, Jenny Heinzen // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p22
Reports the influence of attached famous name and reputation on the success of furniture business. Importance in driving the branding strategy; Credence to the furniture collections; Incorporation of fashion styles into furnitures.
- Branding is the in thing. Rule // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p7
Focuses on the popularity of brand marketing in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Stag and Ducal trademarks to be sold. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p10
The article reports on the sales of the two heritage furniture trademarks in Great Britain such as Stag and Ducal, which produced a high quality and aspirational designs furniture.
- Case goods mfrs. put feet on promos. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p8
Reports the provision of post-market sales support materials by furniture industries in the United States. Plan of the industries to concentrate on market photography; Possibility of the creation of showroom videos by the industries; Creation of a virtual reality walk-through of the furniture...
- Multi-channel marketing fails to reach right audience. // New Media Age;9/9/2010, p08
The article reports on the failure of brands to reach their target consumers due to ineffective multi-channel marketing based on a report by the electronic mail (e-mail) marketing service provider Experian CheetahMail.