- OPEN HOUSE. // Cabinet Maker;6/21/2013, Issue 5841, p14
The article offers information on the furniture trade show to be held by Willis & Gambier in Peterborough, England from July 4-5, 2013.
- STORAGE AND STYLE. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p20
The article offers information on the various furniture designs and looks created by several dealers in Great Britain. It mentions that Originals, which introduced products made out of solid birch and birch veneers that are stained with a rich light mahogany color. Willis & Gambier featured...
- Willis & Gambier gears up for Europe. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p3
The article reports on the growth of Willis & Gambier in Great Britain. The company has added its management team as it enters the international hotel and contracts market and broadens its offering in Europe. The expansion comes after the company's Â£55 million management buy-out in the end of...
- Manchester Furniture Show signs new deals. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2010, Issue 5718, p6
The article reports that organisers of the Manchester Furniture Show have secured the support of two major furniture groups Morris Furniture Group and the Willis & Gambier for the next three years which is until 2013.
- Mark Symes returns with East West Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2013, Issue 5831, p6
The article offers information on the new business venture East West Furniture LLC. of Mark Symes, former managing director of Willis and Gambier (UK) Ltd. that utilizes quick delivery services to offer commercial furniture to retailers at competitive prices.
- THINK BIG. Symes, Mark // Cabinet Maker;2/12/2010, Issue 5674, p12
The article presents a corporate profile for furniture maker Willis & Gambier in Great Britain. It highlights the Interiors show in January 2010 in Birmingham, England which has been essential to expose the new products of the company. According to Mark Symes, managing director of Willis &...
- A SHOW OF FAITH. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p84
The article presents insights from Mohamad Amini, managing director of Willis & Gambier (UK) Ltd. on how to discuss change in the furniture industry.
- INSTANT APPEAL. // Cabinet Maker;4/1/2011, Issue 5731, p18
The article reports on the launch of the Great Rooms concept of Willis & Gambiers in January 2011 at the Interiors show. Mark Symes, managing director, states that the concept is a collectables collection that allows the consumer to choose different looks and styles from an eclectic design in...
- The Spanish touch. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2010, Issue 5694, p14
The article features the Mutique dining collection of Willis & Gambier. The collection is inspired by Hispanic geometry and strong lines and crafted from solid mango woods. It combines hand-carved marble inlay with coffee-coloured tones to create furniture. It includes wide and narrow sideboards...