Natuzzi's Italian puzzle in Scotland
- 2006: Hello and goodbye. Pamben, Deven; Goodman, Eleanor // Cabinet Maker;1/5/2007, Issue 5519, p4
The article presents a month-by-month summary of the events related to the cabinet retail industry in Great Britain in 2006. The year began with independent retailers becoming increasingly disappointed with beds producer Sprung Slumber. In March, Natuzzi started to refocus on enhancing its...
- Natuzzi raises profile with branded stores. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p5
Reports on the plan of upholstery manufacturer, Natuzzi SpA, to cease selling upholstery through standard retailers in order to concentrate on stockists with galleries and the standalone Natuzzi stores in Great Britain. Advantage of the plan for gallery retailers; Expected rate of price mark up...
- Natuzzi adding Far East stores. // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p46
Reports on the opening of stores in China and Taiwan by Italian furniture exporter, Natuzzi.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p11
Evaluates the furniture store of Reid Furniture at 8 Picard Place in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Natuzzi launching high-end stores. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that Natuzzi, an Italian upholstery manufacturer, will launch a series of upscale Pasquale Natuzzi freestanding stores and flagship galleries worldwide. In addition to the high-end Pasquale Natuzzi brand, the company offers Natuzzi in the midrange and ItalSofa as a...
- Reid is Natuzzi's one and only in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p5
Reports on Reid Furniture's appointment as the exclusive Natuzzi stockist in Scotland.
- Natuzzi readies trendy N.Y. boutique. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p260
Reports on the opening of trendy small and home office furniture boutique owned by Natuzzi company at 101 Greene Street in New York. Presentation of merchandizing concept; Intentions of the boutique for an advertising investment; Imitation of retail gallery program.
- Philadelphia gets state's 1st Natuzzi Italia store. // Furniture/Today;2/8/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p10
The article reports on the opening of the first Natuzzi Italia store by leather upholstery major Natuzzi SpA at 321 South St. in Pennsylvania in February 2016.
- Natuzzi Italia: made-in-ltaly style gaining momentum. // Furniture/Today;10/7/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p14
The article focuses on the business development of Natuzzi Italia brand of the furniture firm Natuzzi SpA as of 2013. It informs that that the brand has opened six brand stores in Washington State, Los Angeles, California and Dallas, Texas, wherein the brand is providing the Design Studio...