- Sale profit bonus for Lisanti. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p3
Reports that Tony Lisanti, chief executive of Airsprung Furniture, received bonus after selling Sprung Slumber to Steinhoff. Calculation of the bonus; Corporate profits; Non-executive director Anthony Chambers' sale of his shares in the group.
- Airsprung sees signs of market picking up. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p5
Reports on the improvement of the bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. Reorganization of Airsprung Furniture; Benefits of the restructuring for the company; Rebates asked by retailers.
- Lisanti optimistic as Bymacks decision looms. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2003, Issue 5368, p5
Reports on the impending closure of upholstery firm Bymacs. Discussion of parent company Airsprung Furniture Group with the firm's staff; Optimism of Airsprung chief executive Tony Lisanti as the decision on closure looms; Ability of Bymacks to cut operating losses despite the poor market state;...
- New brands for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;6/23/2006, Issue 5493, p6
The article reports on the plan of Airsprung Beds to create two sub-brands in an effort to get more mid-market custom to rival its entry-level dominance in Great Britain. According to Tony Lisanti, the CEO of Airsprung Beds' parent company Airsprung Furniture Group, the new Airsprung Beds brand...
- More space for Gainsborough. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p5
Focuses the investment made by Airsprung Furniture Group for an extension at its factory in Gainsborough, England.
- Final quarter surge gives Airsprung record profits. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p6
Details the growth in the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Airsprung Furniture. Reported pre-tax profits; Factors attributed to its strong financial performance.
- Airsprung in limelight. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Announces the opening of the Airsprung Furniture Group's exhibition center in Trowbridge, Wiltshire in England.
- Airsprung sees sales up 10% as new star is born. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p3
Highlights Airsprung Group's At Home exhibition. Launch of Casterbridge Furniture; Range prices of furniture at the exhibition.
- Duckers holds back Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Cites factors affecting the profits of Airsprung Group in the year ended March 31, 2000.