- Style mission. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p18
Features the Scandinavian furniture designs by the firm Bo Concept in Great Britain. Evaluation on the business operation of the company; Description of the products; Sales performance of the company.
- BoConcept offers more outlets and products. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2006, Issue 5510, p8
The article introduces the new catalog of BoConcept, the interiors retailer in Denmark. This catalog offers more outlets and products manufactured by the company. It provides 30 percent more products such as living room, bedroom and others. The futuristic Volani and Amari are among its new...
- BoConcept extends presence. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2009, Issue 5654, p4
The article reports on the move of furniture designer BoConcept A/S to have opened a new store in Liverpool, England. It notes the location of the store on Chapel Street within the sister tower of the Unity Building. It mentions the thoughts of BoConcept owner Elaine Cunningham regarding the...
- A long, long tour. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2008, Issue 5581, p31
The article focuses on the launch of the itonne sofa, the world's longest sofa, produced by the renowned Danish designer Anders Norgaard. It cites that the upmarket boutique BoConcept company has commissioned the 51.4m for the production of the sofa. Further, Anders connotes that the greatest...
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.
- FURNITURE CHAIN ADDS TO ITS INTERIOR. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p14
This article reports that Denmark-based furniture chain BoConcept plans to open a second location in Manhattan, New York City, in the spring.
- BoConcept sales up 11.5%. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p9
The article reports on the 11.5 percent increase in the sales of BoConcept A/S, a Danish furniture franchise chain, for the company's first three quarters.
- BoConcept's Q1 profits fall. // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2011, Issue 5754, p10
The article reports on the four percent decline in corporate profits of Danish furniture chain BoConcept A/S in the first quarter of 2011 in Great Britain.