- Central efficiencies. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p7
Reports on the business performance of furniture maker Haskers in Portsmouth, England.
- Brothers in business. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p18
Explores the benefits of the relocation of family business Haskers. Background of the business; Reasons why general furniture retailers continue to move away from the high street; Expansion plans; Challenges facing the company.
- Haskers on the up. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p4
The article reports on the increased turnover of Portsmouth, England-based furniture retailer Haskers in the 10 weeks to November 8, 2005. The rise was credited to the company's strategic planning, including training of staff and improving of products. In addition, Haskers has introduced new...
- Fauld expands with ...2m move. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p2
Reports on the investment made by the cabinet firm, Fauld Town & Country Furniture, in its transfer to purpose built premises at Whitestone, England.
- USA inspires Redwood Bay. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p6
The article reports on the relocation of independent furniture and home interior retailer Redwood Bay in Milsom Place shopping center in England on July 1, 2010.
- Demand prompts independent expansion. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p10
The article focuses on the relocation of the Colchester, England-based furniture retailer, Hatfields Furnishers, to larger premises to comply with its increasing demand.
- NBF moves to offices in Somerset. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p8
Reports the business relocation of National Bed Federation to Somerset, England.
- RC Willey expanding Utah Co. store into University Mall. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/27/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p2
The article reports on the plan of Utah-based furniture retailer RC Willey to move its store to the University Mall in Orem, Utah.
- Some leaving San Fran for Vegas. // Furniture/Today;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p43
Reports on the decision of several San Francisco, California furniture companies to move to Las Vegas, Nevada. Reason for the companies decision; Impact of the firms' relocation on the furniture trade in San Francisco.