- Escape clauses keep the interest in Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2004, Issue 5384, p6
Focuses on the factors affecting the business performance of furniture retailer Courts PLC in Great Britain. Analysis on the revenue growth of the company; Prices of the stocks; Level of competition.
- Malaysian move lifts Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p5
Reports on the increase in the stock price of British furniture company Courts following a listing for a subsidiary on the Malaysian stock market.
- Courts UK dips back into the red. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain for the year ended March 31, 2003. Operating loss; Operating profits; Increase in sales.
- Back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the opening of a flagship store by Courts Co. in Canterbury, England. Company background; Products offered by the company; Sales performance.
- Court enjoys UK sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p2
Reports on the financial situation of British furniture company Courts.
- Courts to concentrate on boosting customers. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p3
Reports on the marketing strategies of the furniture retailer Courts in Great Britain. Effort of the company to restore the store chain; Decline in the sales of the firm; Growth of the orders from the customers.
- Super moves. Vines // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p16
Highlights Courts' aim to make its superstores a one stop shop in the British home furnishings market. Expansion sites; Concepts that will be introduced in Courts' latest stores; Courts' appeal to whole age range and type.
- Courts plans brand positioning revamp. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/18/2003, p10
Courts PLC is to relaunch its brand next year through a multi-million-pound marketing campaign likely to encompass a new visual identity and positioning. The furniture retailer, which has introduced a new management team over the past twelve months, is in the early stages of a comprehensive...
- FTBA applauds Courts' support. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p29
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture chain Courts has donated to the British Red Cross after winning the inaugural Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association Supporter's Award.