New Aage for Kjellbergs
- Kjellbergs tries to block Steens. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p1
Reports on the legal dispute between pine cabinet companies Kjellbergs Successors and Steens Furniture in Europe. Plans of Kjellbergs to launch Steens products in the United Kingdom (UK); Reason of Steens for filing an injuction at a court in Denmark; Views of former Kjellbergs UK sales...
- United buys, renames Kiss Furniture. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p4
Reports the acquisition of upholstery producer United Furniture Inds. for North Carolina-based Kiss Furniture in the U.S. Views about the renamed Worthington House, a subsidiary of United Hughes; Capability of the parent company to branch into price points; Solidification of position in eastern U.S.
- Hardware sources Trendler, TCI merge. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the merging of hardware and furniture manufacturer, Trendler and parts importer, TCI & Associates. Decision of TCI founder, Stefan Gfesser to join Trendler; Background of Gfesser on sales and marketing; Complement of TCI to Trendler.
- Deanes assets sold. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p1
Reports the acquisition of the assets of furniture maker Deanes by furniture group Ofquest.
- Blaney team seals ...2m MBO at Peter Guild. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p1
Reports that upholstery manufacturer Peter Guild has been acquired by its management team headed by Roger Blaney.
- Cash rich Silentnight on the acquisition trail. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p3
Reports that Silentnight is looking for non-bed acquisitions.
- Moving in. Rule // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p12
Comments on the acquisition of Peter Guild at Home by its management team headed by Roger Blaney.
- Mack-Line joins Steinhoff. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports that Mack-Line has become part of the Steinhoff International Group after merging with its British subsidiary Spearhead Furniture.
- HoF calls off Allders discussion. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p4
Reports that furniture firm, House of Fraser PLC has cancelled its takeover talks with Allders PLC.