Upholstery return for Mawhood and Adams
- Taking a look at management. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2004, Issue 5407, p5
Reports that Belvoir Designs and sister company, Ocean Designs, are restructuring its management following the departure of Graham Adams, Belvoir sales director, to become an agent.
- People. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p6
The article present information about some business people. Laura Ashley Ltd. has named Lillian Tan as chief executive--its 10th in 14 years. She succeeds Ainum Mohd-Saaid, joint chief executive who will leave on February for personal reasons. Rebecca Navarednam, joint chief executive left on 1...
- The Fast show. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p14
Features Tom Mawhood, managing director of Great Britain-based furniture firm, Corinth Designs. Stints with furniture firms; Revamp of the management team of Corinth Designs; Appointment of design graduate Emily Pritchard.
- Mawhood set to leave C-T. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p1
Reports on the forced resignation of Tom Mawhood from the upholstery group Christie-Tyler. Reasons for the company's decision; Career plans of Mawhood.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p5
Reports on developments involving companies in the furniture industry in the European Union as of September 5, 2003. Web site launched by Wood Panel Industries Federation; Installation of a management software system by Lee Longhands; Event scheduled by Belvoir Designs on September 14â€“15.
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.
- ScS in line. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p3
Reports on the expected financial performance of British upholstery chain Scs for the year ending September 1998.