There are many ways to get into debt
Tags: CORPORATIONS -- Finance
- CORPORATE FINANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p27
Presents news items related to corporate finance in the U.S. as of August 18, 2003. Oblix's hiring of Rodney Dabagian as chief financial officer and vice president; GoldK's hiring of Paul Zurlo as chief financial officer; Resignation of Scott Rosen from J. Crew.
- CORPORATE FINANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p24
Presents charts related to corporate finance in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- How corporates fund themselves. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p60
Explores the sources of corporate funding in South Africa. Commercial paper; Corporate bonds.
- In Brief. // American Banker;10/07/98, Vol. 163 Issue 192, p29
Presents brief news as it relates to corporate finance in the banks and banking industry in the United States. Acquisition of the assets of AT and T Commercial Finance Corp. by PPM Finance, from Newcourt Credit Group of Toronto; What the AT and T assets include; Value of the warehouse financing...
- The boom is over, but forever? Chase, Steve // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/17/93, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p10
Cites a report from the federal finance department which blamed the severe slump in corporate profits on the recession, weak commodity prices and the strong Canadian dollar, and predicted good times for Canadian companies are never coming back. Global competition will keep situation from...
- Corporate leverage and the restructuring movement of the 1980s. Taggart Jr., Robert A. // Business Economics;Apr90, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p12
Examines patterns in corporate financing and trends in corporate restructuring in the 1980s. Increases in aggregate corporate debt; Changing pattern of debt issuance; Causes behind change in corporate financing behavior.
- Quarterly report. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p14
Presents charts depicting the performance of selected New Jersey-based, publicly held companies as of March 6, 1996. Biotechs; Chemical companies; Computer firms; Financial services industry; Food services; Hotels and casinos; Real estate; Telecommunications; Utilities; Manufacturing.
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;11/27/96, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p32
Reports on developments concerning the financial performance of various corporations in the United States for the week ending November 27, 1998. Includes Science Applications International's announcement that it will buy Bellcore; Jamesway's victory in its court bid to deny priority status to a...
- Loan sharp. Witkin, Barry // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p24
Provides information on corporate financing strategies used by chartered accountants in their role as financial intermediaries. Information on the minimum and maximum fees for negotiating loans. INSETS: First, find the right fit.;Top 10 things lenders look for in small and medium-sized..;Top 10...