It's last orders as Goran heads for the lobsters
- A last day opening for Nilson. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p4
Reports on the duties of Goran Nilson on his last day as managing director of furniture retailer, Ikea in Great Britain.
- Flexibility is key to more Ikea sites. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p7
Reports on furniture company Ikea executive Goran Nilson's call for the British government to be flexible in interpreting planning legislation concerning retail store formats.
- Into the Wild. Mairson, Alan; National Geographic Senior Writer // National Geographic;Oct2004, Vol. 206 Issue 4, p106
Discusses the research by zoologists Claes AndrÃ©n and GÃ¶ran Nilson to survey Iran's reptiles. Habitats of reptiles and amphibians such as the Vipera latifii which zoologists had feared had gone extinct in the late 1970s; Collection of 82 species of herpetofauna out of the 230 that were...
- Ikea remains king of hearts and purses. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p17
Focuses on the market popularity of Ikea, a Scandinavian furniture retail store in Great Britain. Estimates on the annual sales and operating margin of the company; Consequences with the popularity and scarcity of Ikea stores; Overview on the marketability of other furniture stores.
- IKEA revamps strategy in loyalty focus. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);7/21/2010, p1
The article reports on the move of Swedish home products retailer IKEA UK & Ireland to change its consumer loyalty scheme as part of its marketing strategy in Great Britain.
- IKEA launches downloadable catalogue. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p6
The article reports on the launch of IKEA UK's downloadable IKEA Catalogue 2010 via Apple Inc.'s iPhone in Great Britain.
- Ikea grows sales and market share. // DIY Week;11/5/2010, p04
The article reports on the increased sales performance of Ikea UK & Ireland for August 31, 2010 based on a report by Verdict Consulting.
- Ikea puts renewed focus in kitchens after year of growth. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2013, Issue 5863, p8
The article reports that furniture maker Ikea UK will make efforts to improve its kitchen business in Great Britain and Ireland.
- IKEA gets green light for Reading store. // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2012, Issue 5783, p10
The article reports that furniture giant IKEA UK has been permitted to open a new 38,000 square meters store in Reading, England which will create 400 jobs.