Raising a glass to the future
- Greenapple seeks increased presence in Europe. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p11
The article offers information on the plans of contemporary glass furniture manufacturer Greenapple in Great Britain, to add European accounts to its dealer network.
- Glass echoes. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p5
The article announces the launching of Greenapple's Pezzini glass furniture line at the Decorex International show at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London, England, on September 23-26, 2007. According to the article, the line is described as a bold geometric theme with echoes of an earlier era....
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p5
Reports on the introduction of the furniture range to the market by Greenapple in Australia. Success of the company's lighting collection; Plans of the company for its other products.
- Talking a risk bears fruit. Munro, Caroline // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p18
The article focuses on the launch of Lychee, a brand extension of Greenapple, a designer and distributor of contemporary glass furniture, lighting and accessories in Great Britain. The\ range of products under Lychee include dining, coffee and lamp tables, which are made in metal and glass, and...
- Seeing through TV's apprentices. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2008, Issue 5580, p31
The article reports on the deal of design company Greenapple with the new television series, "The Apprentice," as the official supplier of glass furniture to the contestants' house. The company's range of signature furniture pieces and lighting will feature throughout the multi-million pound...
- New site for Greenapple. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the relocation contemporary glass furniture and lighting company Greenapple in St. Albans, England. Reason for the transfer of the company.
- There's never enough timeâ€¦. Wyndham, Deborah // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2008, Issue 5570, p51
An interview with Deborah Wyndham, operations manager at Greenapple is presented. When asked about the worst challenge she has faced as a manager in business operations, she refers to the work she has to do after the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) show. If she had a chance to change one thing...
- One to WATCH. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2013, Issue 5823, p25
The article offers brief information on several audio visual products including Las Vegas TV units from Tvilum, the Stressless Arion sofa from Ekornes, and the Zed range of audio visual stands from Greenapple.
- Cutting it in furniture. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p38
Interviews David Applebaum, founder of glass furniture importer Greenapple. Person who influenced Applebaum the most; Style of interior or color used in his living room; Definition of success or job satisfaction.