- High Point places accent on diversity. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p15
Provides information on the upholstery and cabinet furniture in the U.S. as of June 2002. Description of the exhibits from the Heritage Collection; Collections of furniture launched by Magnusson Presidential; Features of the Artisan occasional tables from Basset.
- Home Entertainment. // Furniture/Today;10/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p98
Provides an overview on product trends in home entertainment furniture. Aico's Royal Oak formal English carved oak with leaded glass look; Altra Furniture's wide-screen home theater cabinet; Archatrive's entertainment center with raised panel doors, center arch, CD/video racks on pull-out trays...
- Canadian furniture contest seeking entries. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/3/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p38
Calls for entries to the 2006 Canadian Home Furnishings Awards competition in Mississauga, Ontario. Mechanics for joining the contest; Deadline for the submission of entries; Contact information.
- CHFA names 16-member retailer jury. // Furniture/Today;10/3/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p38
Presents a list of retailers and buyers who have been named to the jury for the 2006 Canadian Home Furnishings Awards competition in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Contemporary takeover. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2007, Issue 5553, p10
The article reports on the result of the study conducted by MTW Research on the future trend of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Based on MTW's report, titled "Upholstered Domestic Furniture Market UK 2007-2012," the overall upholstery industry is expected to be worth Â£1.2 billion in...
- Have sales in leather upholstery peaked? Phimister, Douglas; Schofield, Darren; Commander, Lee; Melling, Jackie; Simpson, Jean // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p9
The article presents the opinion of British furniture industry experts on whether the sales of leather upholstery have reached its peak. Lee Commander of Petco Fine Furnishers think that it has because people are going off leather because it is cold. Jackie Melling of Edingtons Furnishers...
- Wells debuts Norwalk gallery. // Furniture/Today;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p90
Reports on Charleston, West Virginia-based Wells Home Furnishings' opening of a Norwalk custom upholstery gallery. Background of the company; Awards received.
- Foreign investors, local families fuel growth. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;9/28/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p15
The article focuses on contribution of foreign investors towards growth of the furniture industry of Malaysia. Topics discussed include support of strong infrastructure and raw materials to the industry, production of upholstered beds and chairs Buy to Supply, Supply to Buy (BSSB), and wooden...
- ASK NEW YORK. Penny, Denise // New York;4/12/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p87
Answers a question of an avid flea-market bargain hunter who can barely afford to refurbish his finds. Services of Matthew Haly, owner of The Furniture Joint in New York City; High-quality custom-design shop; Teaching of one upholstery course a month.
- Duravit USA. // Interior Design;2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p66
The article features the Stark 1.2.3. collection from Duravit USA. The line includes mirrored cabinets, under-the-sink storage, and cabinets on wheels.