Eastern promise of exhibitions
- STROLLING THE GARDENS IN ATLANTA. Bringle, Jennifer // Casual Living;Feb2015, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p42
The article reviews the exhibition The Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market held at AmericasMart in Atlanta from January 6-13, 2015.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2010, Issue 5706, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain including the appearance of Spanish homeware and furniture brands at the 100% show until September 26, 2010, the increase of consumers who aims to own a house and the extension of the Designersblock London 2010...
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the outcome of the 2002 International Home Furnishings Market in the U.S. Licensing collections; Themes and designs; Exhibitors.
- Leather, contemporary comfort and versatility dominate at High Point. Knight, Deena // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p2
Features the International Home Furnishings Market's spring 2000 show in High Point, North Carolina. Number of visitors to the showrooms; Optimism of retailers for a record revenue year.
- Cologne fair draws more international visitors. // Furniture/Today;4/7/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p161
The article reviews the IMM Cologne furniture exhibition in January 14 to 20, 2008 in Cologne, Germany.
- Industry vet to lead project. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;02/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p44
Reports on the search for furniture industry experts to lead the proposed wholesale furniture market called the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Plan to designate a board of governors made up of home furnishings executives; Concern over the political issues when ownership stakes are...
- Market to be high Point of Fall. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep2002, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p104
Provides information on furniture and decorative accessories shows in North Carolina in October 17-23, 2002. International Home Furnishings Market; Market Square at High Point; Activities and seminars; Schedule and venues.
- Innovation in spotlight at Portugal's export show. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p48
Highlights the 2005 Export Home exhibition in Porto, Portugal. Aspects emphasized by furniture manufacturers and organizers; Number of exhibitors; Programs and activities.
- Wood sources explore new niches in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p20
Examines the market for wooden furniture as seen at the 2004 Tupelo Furniture Market in Mississippi. Growth of the market attributed to the development of an imported wood program.
- ICFF Grows Up. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p22
Highlights the 2005 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Objective of the trade show; Programs and activities; Focus of the exhibitions and lectures on home furnishings design.