Eastern promise of exhibitions
- STROLLING THE GARDENS IN ATLANTA. Bringle, Jennifer // Casual Living;Feb2015, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p42
The article reviews the exhibition The Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market held at AmericasMart in Atlanta from January 6-13, 2015.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2010, Issue 5706, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain including the appearance of Spanish homeware and furniture brands at the 100% show until September 26, 2010, the increase of consumers who aims to own a house and the extension of the Designersblock London 2010...
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the outcome of the 2002 International Home Furnishings Market in the U.S. Licensing collections; Themes and designs; Exhibitors.
- Leather, contemporary comfort and versatility dominate at High Point. Knight, Deena // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p2
Features the International Home Furnishings Market's spring 2000 show in High Point, North Carolina. Number of visitors to the showrooms; Optimism of retailers for a record revenue year.
- Cologne fair draws more international visitors. // Furniture/Today;4/7/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p161
The article reviews the IMM Cologne furniture exhibition in January 14 to 20, 2008 in Cologne, Germany.
- UK firms aim for export push after US success. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p7
Reports on the plans of furniture producers in Great Britain to showcase their products at exhibitions in Moscow, Russia and New York following the success of the 2004 International Home Furnishings Market.
- Industry vet to lead project. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;02/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p44
Reports on the search for furniture industry experts to lead the proposed wholesale furniture market called the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Plan to designate a board of governors made up of home furnishings executives; Concern over the political issues when ownership stakes are...
- Market to be high Point of Fall. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep2002, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p104
Provides information on furniture and decorative accessories shows in North Carolina in October 17-23, 2002. International Home Furnishings Market; Market Square at High Point; Activities and seminars; Schedule and venues.
- Irish design excellence. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p8
The article reports on the introduction of an Excellence in Irish Design section at the Autumn Furniture and Home Accessories Fair at the Royal Dublin Society in Ireland. The fair will be held on September 11-14, 2005. The new section is part of the country's aim to become the center of design...
- Events. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p8
Lists events in the furniture industry in November and December 2004. Slovene Furniture Fair in Ljubljana, Slovenia; International Exhibition of Furniture, Fittings and Upholstery in Moscow, Russia; International Furniture Fair in Tokyo, Japan; International Leather Exhibition in Porto,...