- IGC Announces . New Management Appointments. // Bank Loan Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p3
Reports that Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICG), a European mezzanine finance firm, has announced that Christopher Evain, Francois de Mitry, Andrew Phillips, and Paul Piper have been named managing directors by the firm's board. Significance of the appointments to the company; Capabilities of...
- Regulation move criticised. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;7/19/2011, Issue 669, p4
The article reports on the threat posed by proposals before the British Parliament to make the education secretary the principal regulator of education charities to the independence of the institutions, according to charity lawyer Lord Andrew Phillips of Sudbury in July 2011.
- Savoy Society bid to double membership. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/16/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4222, p12
Reports on the recruitment campaign launched by the Savoy Society at its annual general meeting to attract more members. Remarks from Andrew Phillips, general manager of Dukes Hotel in London, England.
- Andrew Phillips, 34. Weiss, Giselle // Technology Review;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p57
The article offers brief information on computer software developed by Andrew Phillips, head of the Biological Computation Group at the company Microsoft Research.
- FRUIT. Phillips, Andrew // Red Cedar Review;2012, Vol. 47, p39
A photographic image is presented depicting an apple, an orange, a banana, and a pear, all pricked with multiple artists' blades, the winner of the Michigan State University (MSU) Visual Art contest, entitled "Fruit," by Andrew Phillips.
- Into the woods. Gordon, Holly // Hospitality Design;Apr2003, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p130
This article focuses on furniture designed by Manhattan-based British designer Andrew Phillips. His maiden voyage into hospitality design centered on wood. In his first restaurant project Butter, he rejected the latest minimalist, design craze and opted to exaggerate natural elements to use...
- Wells Fargo Capital Finance Adds Strength in Two of Its Strongest Markets; Two Industry Veterans Bring Business Strategy Experience. // Secured Lender;Nov2013, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p14
The article announces that Christian Conroy and Andrew Phillips were promoted by Wells Fargo and Company and are responsible for originating Corporate Finance senior secured loans the Southwestern U.S. and New England markets.
- Summit falls to Kirkwood on last-minute field goal. Latsch, Nate // South County Journal;11/14/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 46, pC2
The article reports that the Kirkwood football team defeated Summit 33-31 in a Class 5 quarterfinal playoff game after a 29-yard field goal from kicker Andrew Phillips with 11.9 seconds remaining.
- Phillip's clutch kick delivers Kirkwood to semis. Latsch, Nate // West County Journal;11/14/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 46, pC1
The article reports on the clutch kick delivered by Kirkwood High School senior football player Andrew Phillips to give the Pioneers a 33-31 win in the Class 5 quarterfinals event at Rockwood Summit in Missouri in November 2012.