- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p11
Evaluates the furniture store of Reid Furniture at 8 Picard Place in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- New look slogans at Reid. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Focuses on the advertising slogans of Scottish furniture retailer, Reid Furniture.
- Relax and learn Chinese. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p28
Highlights the achievements in furniture industry of Mike Quaife, a merchandise director of Reid Furniture in Great Britain. Importance of relaxation as the main preoccupation; Advantage on the participation in furniture trade; Qualities of Quaife as a businessmen.
- Mystery Shopper: Ayr. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p9
Presents a chart showing the ratings of furniture stores in Great Britain. Basis of the criteria; Details of the rating; Recognition of Reid furniture as the winner.
- More control sees Reid double profits. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p5
Reports on the increase in the pre-tax profits of the furniture firm Reid Furniture in Ireland. Sales performance of the company; Total net profits received by the shareholders; Deal between the firm and Natuzzi.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p31
Recounts the experience of a British couple who ordered sofas from Reid Furniture and had to wait out a delay in the delivery using inflatable furniture.
- Marnie steps up after Sheffield leaves Reid. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p5
Reports on the resignation of Peter Sheffield, deputy chief executive officer of Reid Furniture.
- Reid Furniture says we're staying solo. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p4
Reports on Scotland-based Reid Furniture's denial of rumors of takeover talks with DFS Group Ltd. Comments from Reid Deputy Chief Executive Officer Peter Sheffield; Reid's management team.