Bradshaw to retire
- Airsprung reassurance. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p3
Reports that Airsprung Furniture Chairman Philip Bradshaw has reassured shareholders that the company is on course for an improvement in profits for 2002. Role of Tony Lisanti, Airsprung chief executive in the company's improvement; Value of the Gloucestershire site sold by the company.
- John Yates. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p5
Presents the obituary of John Yates, the Airsprung Furniture Group president who died on June 2003 in Somerset, England.
- Sale profit bonus for Lisanti. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p3
Reports that Tony Lisanti, chief executive of Airsprung Furniture, received bonus after selling Sprung Slumber to Steinhoff. Calculation of the bonus; Corporate profits; Non-executive director Anthony Chambers' sale of his shares in the group.
- Airsprung chairman. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2005, Issue 5453, p6
Reports on the appointment of Stuart Lyons as chairman of England-based furniture retailer Airsprung Furniture Group PLC.
- More space for Gainsborough. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p5
Focuses the investment made by Airsprung Furniture Group for an extension at its factory in Gainsborough, England.
- Final quarter surge gives Airsprung record profits. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p6
Details the growth in the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Airsprung Furniture. Reported pre-tax profits; Factors attributed to its strong financial performance.
- Lisanti optimistic as Bymacks decision looms. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2003, Issue 5368, p5
Reports on the impending closure of upholstery firm Bymacs. Discussion of parent company Airsprung Furniture Group with the firm's staff; Optimism of Airsprung chief executive Tony Lisanti as the decision on closure looms; Ability of Bymacks to cut operating losses despite the poor market state;...
- New brands for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;6/23/2006, Issue 5493, p6
The article reports on the plan of Airsprung Beds to create two sub-brands in an effort to get more mid-market custom to rival its entry-level dominance in Great Britain. According to Tony Lisanti, the CEO of Airsprung Beds' parent company Airsprung Furniture Group, the new Airsprung Beds brand...
- Airsprung in limelight. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Announces the opening of the Airsprung Furniture Group's exhibition center in Trowbridge, Wiltshire in England.