Who does what?
- C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p1
Reports on the corporate reorganization of the furniture company Christie-Tyler in England. Total number of executives affected by the restructuring; Number of sales director responsible for sales in each division; Casualties of the restructuring plan.
- Egan gets duo in C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports on the appointment of executive Steve Egan to take charge of Ultra and Wyvern department of Christie-Tyler.
- Industry legend George Williams passes away. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2013, Issue 5821, p14
An obituary for George Williams, chairman of Christie- Tyler Ltd., is presented.
- Trio leave in further C-T reorganisation. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p1
Reports the reorganization of Christie-Tyler company. Resignation of three executives from the company; Claims of chief executive officer Richard Souter on the departure of executives; Impact of the departure of executives on the company.
- Bigger is better. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p5
Focuses on the business strategies employed by chief operating officer James Benfield regarding the business restructuring of Christie-Tyler. Streamlining on the operational management and decision making of the company; Introduction of common standards. INSET: Who's who.
- More change at C-T as Hampton resigns. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p5
Reports on the resignation of Stephen Hampton as chief executive officer of Christie-Tyler in Great Britain. Appointment of Scott Malvenan to succeed Hampton; Job accepted by the executive at Belfield Furnishings; Statement issued by the departing chief.
- Fitting tribute. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Reports on the amount raised for Cancer Research by taking part in the second Trevor Evans Memorial Day as a tribute to the former Christie-Tyler director in Great Britain.
- Hampton brings Egan back to C-T. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p3
Reports on Christie-Tyler chief executive officer Steve Hampton's reversal of decisions made by his predecessor, James Benfield, regarding the employment of Steve Egan and Peter Connolly.
- Egan quashes rumours. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p4
Reports on the denial made by Steve Egan, divisional director of Christie-Tyler on the closure of Ultra and Wyvern in Great Britain. Performance of Ultra; Plans of the furniture firm for the companies.