- Fishing Tip: When To Back Down. // MotorBoating;Jul2004, Vol. 194 Issue 1, p32
Presents several fishing tips. Problems with hard backing during fishing; Ways to avoid backing.
- Gulf COAST FISHING GUIDE. Phillips, John E. // Southern Sporting Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p30
Offers advice on fishing in several inshore and offshore fishing destinations in the U.S. Gulf Coast. Boca Grande in Florida; Orange Beach in Alabama; Lake Calcasieu in Louisiana; Lake Charles in Louisiana. INSET: AFTER THE 2004 HURRICANES.
- Trout After Dark. Merwin, John // Field & Stream;Aug2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p16
Discusses night fishing guidelines.
- Deep-Water Crappies. Hicks, Mark // Field & Stream;Aug2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p38
Discusses fishing guidelines.
- IN VERMONT: TAKE A HIKE FOR BACKCOUNTRY BROOKIES. Pyne, Lawrence // Field & Stream;Aug2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p70
Focuses on backcountry fishing in Vermont. INSETS: Tapping three top tailwaters for summer trout in maryland.;Float north for new york smallmouths by Lawrence, Pyne..
- The urban angle: Ottawa. Hoffman, Justin // Ontario Out of Doors;May2007, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p33
The article offers information on some of the best fishing spots in the Ottawa area. These spots are all excellent for the family and shore angler, and some fill the bill for the boating enthusiast. Bate Island is adjacent to the Champlain Bridge on the Ottawa River, offering shore anglers many...
- Fish & Game Activity Calendar. // Ontario Out of Doors;Fall2011, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p24
The article presents a calendar for fish and game activity for the month of October, 2011 for Ontario.
- Reel Memories. // BC Outdoors Sport Fishing & Outdoor Adventure;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p22
Several images related to outdoors sport fishing are presented.
- Gone fishin'. Root, Ken // High Plains Journal;7/21/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 29, p11B
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in learning the value of fishing through the help of his father.