- Sanlam interim results June 2013; Net income rose to R 40.4 billion. // African Business News;9/6/2013, p32
The article reports on the financial performance of South African financial services group for the first half of 2013.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 29. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31688, p2
Reports on the financial performance of the U.S. financial services industry as of July 29, 2003. Forecast for the consumer confidence; Prices fixed for government securities.
- Bleaker Times Ahead. Flint, Perry // Air Transport World;Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the increase of hedge fund prices, another one on the effect of financial risk in the financial service industry and one on the pending sale of Michael Bishops's controlling stake in British Midland PLC to Lufthansa.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Aug2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p161
A list of reports about financial services industry in various countries is presented.
- Broad dispersion in credit as winners and losers divide. // Euro Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article reports how credit fund performed in September, 2014 including Cheyne Total Return Credit, BlueCrest Multi Strategy Credit and Chenavari Toro Capital.
- Big bad banks. Harris, Shaun // Finweek;10/27/2011, p37
The article offers information on the performance of the financial services industry in 2011.
- Company Overview. // AMP Limited SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p4
Provides information on AMP Ltd., a financial services firm based in Sydney, New South Wales. Services being offered by AMP; Revenues and net income for the fiscal year ended December 2003.
- Minds Over Machines. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Money Management Executive;10/25/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of the U.S.-based wealth management industry in 2010.
- Better Numbers at MBNA -- In More Ways than One. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;4/24/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 78, p1
Reports on the financial performance of credit card company MBNA Corp. for the first quarter of fiscal year 2003. Features of the financial disclosures of the company; Factors favoring the upgrade of the company's business performance; Criticisms of the company's financial reports.