M.R. Beal Takes Over Red Capital's Hobokin Office, Traders
- M.R. Beal Names Biggers to Run Expansion From Dallas. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p7
The article reports on the appointment of municipal bond veteran Karl Biggers as manager of M. R. Beal & Co. in Dallas, Texas. He will be responsible to manage the fledgling office and to oversee the firm's growth in the Southwest, which includes both Texas and Arizona. According to Stan...
- The Smartest Guy In The Room. Simons, John // Black Enterprise;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p170
The article discusses the growth and profitability of M.R. Beal & Co., a minority-owned investment firm, under chief executive officer (CEO) Bernard Beal. A brief history of the company is given. The investment bank has been named 2011 Financial Services Company of the Year by the "Black...
- Beal Closes Firm to Seek Muni Synergy With Blaylock. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/27/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34067, p1
The article informs that management expert Bernard B. Beal shut the investment banking firm M.R. Beal & Co. to join with Blaylock Robert Van LLC, a New York-based investment banking and financial services company. According to Financial Industry Regulatory Authority filing, Blaylock welcomed the...
- Executive VP leaves M.R. Beal & Co. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p38
Reports on the resignation of Tom Monti, executive vice president and manager of M.R. Beal & Co.'s municipal bond department. Career background.
- Eaddy to Run Beal's Chicago Public Finance. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has appointed vice president of public finance Steve Eaddy to head its public finance effort in Chicago, Illinois.
- M.R. Beal Adds Two Veterans To Bolster Its Muni Business. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32674, p7
The article announces the appointments of James A. McGinley and Fernando Lopez by M.R. Beal & Co. in New York, New York.
- Beal survives tough times; CEO looks ahead to 2d decade. Kuiper, Mark // Bond Buyer;03/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30354, p32
Presents an interview with M.R. Beal & Co. Chief Executive Officer Bernard B. Beal about the company's future in municipal finance. View on competitive underwriting; Effect of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's Rule G-37 on the business of the company; Target areas in municipal finance.
- Marion Barry retained by Beal. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30638, p32
Reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has retained District of Columbia Mayor Marion Barry as consultant to obtain municipal bond business. Compensation of Barry; Responsibilities as a consultant.
- Beal VP Williams to Retire After 35 Years in Muni Sales. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p32
Focuses on the retirement of William H. Williams 3rd as vice president in sales at M.R. Beal & Co. William's career history; Plans to continue watching the industry's development.