Puerto Rico Power Agency to Sell $529 Million in New Money
- California Power Agency Readies First Three Offerings. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p44
Reports the bond financing plans of California Consumer Power and Conservation Financing Authority. Approval of the agreement to construct and operate power plant; Issuance of tax-exempt industrial development bonds; Plan to re-market the bonds.
- Peach State Power Play. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p1
Reports the decision of the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia to sell revenue bonds. Inclusion of the fixed rate bonds in the sale; Importance of the proceeds in the power plant projects; View of investors on the sale.
- South Carolina Agency to Issue $325M for Santee Cooper Plant. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/28/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31459, p1
Reports the plan of the South Carolina Public Service Authority to sell revenue refunding bonds to finance the Santee Cooper power plant in South Carolina. Details on the mode of the bond; Influence of the market condition on the amount of the deal; Information on the financial adviser.
- California GOP Wouldn't Bond to Repay General Fund. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;05/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31133, p39
Discusses the plan proposed by California Assembly Republican leaders that would reduce the amount of bonds the state would eventually sell for power purchases. State's general fund for the roughly $5 billion spent for such purchase to date; Proposal for the creation of a Municipal Utilities...
- Utah City faces electric bond default due to defective Rolls-Royce turbine. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30581, p5
Reports that Hildale City, Utah, may default on the electric revenue bonds in early 2000 because the electric generating turbines bought with the bond proceeds do not work. Threat of insurers to terminate coverage of the facility; Joint ownership of the plant; Negotiation with Rolls Royce.
- California Secures $4.3B in Loans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31169, p1
Reports that the California Department of Water Resources has closed on a $4.3 billion in bridge loans for use in the financing of electric power purchases until the state's sale of revenue bonds in September or October 2001. Impact of the loans on the state's fiscal position and credit...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p17
Presents information on bonds issued by government authorities in the United States in May 2000. Bonds issued by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, California Educational Facilities Authority, Miami-Dade County Housing Authority and others; Amount of bonds; Yield rates; Due dates.
- SECTION V. - U.S. International Transactions in Long-Term Securities: TABLE CM-V-5. - U.S. Transactions with Foreigners in Long-Term Domestic and Foreign Securities, by Type and Country, During Calendar Year 2003. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p95
Presents a chart depicting the bonds and notes of several government corporations in the U.S.
- IDAs slumped in 2002, but see rebound in early 2003. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/3/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p1A
Reports on the commercial activity of the Industrial Development Authority in Long Island, New York. Approval of taxable bonds for the expansion of Huntington Hospital; Creation of construction jobs; Number of economic incentive packages.