UBS Will Be Book-Runner on Wisconsin's $1.3B Pension Deal
- UBS Holds Position As Top Dog. Chang, Helen; Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p1
Reports on UBS Financial Services' retention of its ranking as the top U.S. bond underwriter through the first three quarters of 2004. UBS' market share; Worth of bond issues underwritten; Rankings of other underwriters.
- N.Y.C. Water Agency Sets $600M Revenue Issue. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p48
This article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority plans to sell about $600 million of revenue bonds next month. UBS Financial Services Inc. will price the bonds on April 19. There will be no separate retail order period. First Albany Capital Inc., Goldman, Sachs and...
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p2
Presents a correction to a front-page story about a UBS Financial Services Inc.'s report on states and sectors facing credit challenges due to slowing labor-force growth, published in the July 2005 issue of the periodical â€œThe Bond Buyerâ€.
- Chicago Eyes Bond Sales for O'Hare, Midway Airports. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p48
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to sell revenue bonds for O'Hare International and Midway airports. Examination of the authorization to sell by the City Council's Finance Committee; Selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. by the city as the book-runner on the O'Hare deal; Intention of...
- George Boubouras. Fry, Elizabeth // BRW;5/8/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p64
The article profiles George Boubouras, head of investment and consulting at Australia-based financial services company UBS Financial Services Inc. His career milestones include launching UBS wealth management program in Singapore in 2003 and starting an alumni program in Singapore in 2004. The...
- Muni Yields Rise 10-12 Basis Points; UBS Prices $480M Pennsylvania Deal. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p2
Reports that municipal bond yields in the United States rose by 10 to 12 basis points on July 31, 2003. Increase of 0.9 percent in the second quarter employment cost index; Details on the pricing and repricing of Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission revenue bonds by the provider of financial...
- UBS Likely to Be Named Underwriter for B.C. Stadium Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p7
Reports on UBS Financial Services Inc.'s bid for the lead underwriting role in Washington, D.C.'s $410 million baseball stadium bond transaction. UBS Financia's preparatory work on the deal; Bond law firms under contract with the city; Ratings of bonds in the negotiated deal.
- UBS Ready to Price $75M Deal for South Carolina Medical Center. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/5/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32292, p4
This article presents information on the introduction of a $75 million deal for the Tuomey Medical Center in Sumter, South Carolina by UBS Financial Services Inc. The bonds would be sold by the South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority. These bonds would mature from the year 2006...
- South Carolina District Latest to Try Installment-Purchase Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p7
The article reports on the selling of installment-purchase revenue bonds worth 68 million dollars through a nonprofit corporation by the Lancaster County School District in South Carolina. UBS Financial Services Inc. is the book-runner for the deal. By selling the bonds, the district avoids...