Muni Yields Fall 2 Basis Points; San Diego Schools Price for Retail
- Bond Buyer's Weekly Indexes Decline Amid Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32855, p7
The article reports on the decline of the magazine's weekly municipal market yield indexes for the week April 11, 2008 in the U.S. It is expressed that the market dropped by three-five points after the expected drop of nonfarm payrolls in March. Tax-exempt yields decline by two-four points due...
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33030, p1
The article reports on the rate of return of municipal bonds in New York City for December 23, 2008. It is stated that the sale of municipal bonds were slightly firm as participants show little activity during the final full trading session of the week ahead of the Christmas holiday. A\ graph...
- Muni Bond Yields Dip As Market Rebounds. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;7/1/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33937, p1
In this article, the author informs that municipal bond yields have dropped down in the first week of July 2013 after borrowers have outpoured the primary bond market to take advantage of demand and buyers prompted trading in the secondary market.
- Yields Mostly Flat as Last Three Larger Deals Price. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p35
The article focuses on the steady yield of maturities following yields on quality municipal bonds from issuers in California, Virginia, and Illinois.
- Munis Finish Flat as $500M Chicago GO Deal Prices. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;1/12/2016, p1
Top-rated municipal bonds ended unchanged on Tuesday, according to traders, as Chicago's $500 million of general obligation bonds came to market in the primary. Citigroup repriced the Windy City's GO refunding bonds to lower yields on some maturities.
- Muni Prices Weaken Ahead of Next Week's $5.1B Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;10/26/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34399, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bond prices finished weaker on Friday, traders said, with yields from one to three basis points stronger.
- Municipal Bonds Trade Stronger; Puerto Rico GOs Pop. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34419, p1
Municipal bonds were stronger at mid-session according to traders, even as the prices of Puerto Rico general obligation bonds rose sharply as the U.S. Congress held a hearing on the commonwealth's financial woes.
- Muni Market Heading Into 'Comfortable' $9.1B Week. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;10/31/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34603, p1
Muni issuance is set for a return to a more comfortable level after two of the biggest weeks of the year.
- Market Awaits Last of Week's New Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;8/28/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F333, p1
The municipal bond market is looking to snap up the last of the week's new issues on Thursday as traders carefully eye the direction of muni yields.