Flush FGIC Set to Expand
- FGIC appoints Filippelli CFO. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Focuses on the appointment of Rick J. Filippelli to the position of Chief Financial Officer of the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. Filippelli's responsibilities; His career history.
- EGIC Misses 'Restoration' Deadline, But Gets More Time. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/29/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p28
The article reports that the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. failed to realize its proposal to put its house into order to meet its deadline on March 25, 2010 but extended it to June 15, 2010 to reduce credit default swaps exposure in New York.
- FGIC Reports Strong Fourth Quarter, Increases Already Large Market Share. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p7
Reports on the increase in net income of U.S.-based bond issuer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. during the fiscal fourth quarter of 2001. Percentage increase in net income during the quarter compared to the same period in 2000; Reasons for the increase; Increase in structured finance reported...
- FGIC Expects No Losses Related to Attack. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31229, p5
Reports the evaluation of the insured portfolio of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. in New York, New York.
- FGIC Reports 42% Jump in Second-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p4
Reports the net income of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. for the second quarter in the U.S. Percentage of the income increase; Debt rating of the company; Adjusted gross premiums of the company.
- HoldS of EGIC-Backed Debt Team Up to Ship Liquidation. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p6
The article reports on the investors of the holding securities of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) who have formed a policyholder group to negotiate restructuring and avoid the liquidation of insurer.
- In brief. // American Banker;7/2/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 126, p26
Reports on developments in Advanta Corp. and in Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. as of July 2, 1997. Decline in Advanta's stock price in July 1997; Appointment of Michael Shaw as chief credit officer of Financial Guaranty.
- FGIC Posts Slight Increase Amid Reports of Possible Sale. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p6
Reports on an increase in net income of New York-based bond insurer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC), a subsidiary of General Electric Capital Corp. for the fiscal year 2002. Possible plans of GE Capital regarding the sale of FGIC; Financial statements of FGIC.
- Fitch Affirms Risk-Averse FGIC's AAA Rating. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31139, p29
Reports on the insurer rating of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co.