Component Distributors Expect 35% China Revenue Growth in 2003
- RELAUNCHES/REDESIGNING. // Circulation Management;Jan2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the changes in the design of several periodicals. Sections added to "Pest Control" by Advanstar Communications; Description of the October 2003 issue of "Asian Sources Electronic Components" from Global Sources Ltd.; Changes in the October and November 2003 issue of "Fine Homebuilding."
- China business title unveils new online, print look. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/7/2006, p15
This article reports that business title "Chief Executive China" has re-designed its print edition and is enhancing its online offering in a bid to better meet the evolving needs of readers. Magazine chiefs said that the move was prompted by a changing demographic, and also increased competition...
- EW plans survey on FPGAs/Asics. // Electronics Weekly;10/29/2003, Issue 2121, p1
The article reports on the collaboration of Celoxica with the periodical "Electronics Weekly" to conduct a survey on the use of field programmable gate arrays (FPGA) and application specific integrated circuits by the electronics industry in Great Britain. Similar survey conducted in 2004...
- Global Sources to Launch China Sourcing Fairs in Miami. // Home Textiles Today;8/16/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the plan of business-to-business trade facilitator Global Sources Ltd. to launch China Sourcing Fairs on July 11-13, 2010 at the Miami Beach Convention Centre in Florida.
- More Choices, But Tough Battles. // Dairy Field;Aug2005, Vol. 188 Issue 8, p12
Presents an excerpt from the December 2005 "State of the Industry Report," of the journal "Dairy Field."
- Annual CFab Supplement Under Construction. Festino, Jennifer // O&P Business News;6/1/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1
The article reports that the work on the annual "O&P Business News," Central Fabrication Supplement is underway, and the journal will be sending surveys to companies that have previously appeared in the journal.
- DON'T BE LEFT OFF THE LIST. // Central Penn Business Journal;5/21/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p26
The article lists various topics of surveys to be published in the different issues of the "Central Penn Business Journal" including vehicle dealerships, warehouse and distribution facilities, and independent insurance agencies.
- The Grocer: UK's leading trade mag. // Grocer;3/5/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7995, p5
The article reports that the British publication "The Grocer" was chosen to be the leading trade magazine in the Great Britain after a survey of business brands was conducted in 2011.
- Survey: Don't miss out on this chance! Ricca, Stephanie // Hotel Management (21582122);Aug2013, Vol. 228 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on a request to the readers to take 11 annual surveys of the journals.